Reviews for Of Mass Effects and Ghosts
WOLFWATCHER12 chapter 1 . 3/15
Good story so far.

I actually want to see Danny be with Female Shepard in this story.

Two thumbs way, way up.

Please continue the story. And if you want, I can help you with this.
Sasuke75249 chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
nice and Miranda would be good for him
WordSmyth chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
What's up with the repeate chapter?
spurlinpatricksean2 chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
How about tali
Mashot Tito chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
Um, you do know that the second chapter is just a reposting of the first chapter right?
1v2 chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
not bad got to work on spacing but i got to say this shows some real promise i hope you continue it i want to read more

oh and as for pairings i say put Danny together with tali i like her
Hinop chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
This seems good so far...but just so you know it you posted the fist chapter twice...
Looking forward to the REAL chapter two
_
SuspiciousPlayer chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
It is a nice start you will have to explain how the restraints work to restrain him like knowing he was in ghost form. He also needs to be uncooperative as this is an unknown organization that has him. For pairing I believe you should go with Kasumi from the choices she is pretty much open and might be the one to make the first move. Kelly is there to psychoanalyze and Jazz always tried to do that to him. Fem shep would remind him of his mother as she is a competent woman with skills and destroy all reapers motive. Miranda just seem like she would burn the bridge too early on forcing him to do all the work to make that work between them.
SuspiciousPlayer chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I like the story and look forward to reading more. I am slightly wondering how the restraints are keeping him in human form and believe Danny should be uncooperative as this is an unknown organization. Danny should be paired with Kasumi as she would be one to initiate and be direct about what she wants. Kelly would remind him too much of his sister as she tries to psychoanalyze him like jazz always tried to do. Miranda will be to cold to start while trying to turn him into a Cerberus supporter like Sam trying to force her views on others. Fem Shep would remind him of his Mother as she is a strong, skilled, and competent woman with the destroy all (Insert enemy here) mentality.
ZeroExia chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Please continue the story the first chapter is great and leaves me wanting more, probably others as well.
Phantom of Fate chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I really don't Know what to do so let Me know in the chat box