Reviews for Something Beautiful Remains
Little Old Zsa-Zsa chapter 21 . 7/15
This an awesome original story.
twi-fic luver chapter 22 . 7/5
I just discovered this story yesterday, and I have very much enjoyed reading it so far. I can't help feeling as if something bad is going to happen...but I guess I'll have to wait and see what Bella is told about Carlisle's meeting with the Volturi.
The slight changes you've made to the vampires' abilities (to blend in more with humans) are interesting...but I'm not sure I see their purpose yet.
It's fascinating to me to think that if Edward had stayed away longer without getting to know Bella, this really could have been how her future played out. Jacob and Bella did always fit well together (either as a couple or as really good friends). I look forward to reading more. :)
NUCGIRL72 chapter 22 . 6/27
Ok... 3 yrs from start...time to finish
mommakat chapter 22 . 6/7
Hi Beth! I have just finished rereading your story. I've said this before and I'll say it as often as you need to hear it. You have written a very beautiful and heart felt story that clearly rings truth. Many of the emotions you describe are what my daughter, my family, and myself have and still are experiencing 21 years later. Thank you for sharing this with us and please know you are very much worth the wait!
Kathryn
mygooddog chapter 20 . 6/5
A 5 hankie chapter. You are so brave to share.
mygooddog chapter 18 . 6/5
WOW I don't think a story has ever moved me so. Can't wait to read more.
What an unsettling conversation!
GorGirl chapter 21 . 5/30
I hope Zelda stays safe.
GorGirl chapter 20 . 5/30
The pain of losing a child is unbearable. You describe her pain so truthfully. Have you lost a child? I have.
GorGirl chapter 19 . 5/30
I wonder if he'll ever know if the girl lived.
GorGirl chapter 18 . 5/30
She's no longer alone. I wonder how Jacob and Zelda are doing?
GorGirl chapter 17 . 5/30
No pressure there, Bella.
GorGirl chapter 16 . 5/30
Jacob imprinted with Zelda?
GorGirl chapter 15 . 5/30
It was good of Sue to come.
GorGirl chapter 14 . 5/30