Reviews for Something Beautiful Remains
It’s worth continuing...
Sweetie7smiled chapter 10 . 1/26
So sad that she's been jaded against them (the Cullens), whether by living with the tribe and picking up their unconscious vibes, or just growing up cynical, such that she cannot recognize true love when she sees it. Not that she's had much time to do so. I feel for them.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 7 . 1/26
Ouch...! Oh poor Edward, and Bella. So painful.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 6 . 1/26
Beautiful! I like how... gentle... this feels to read; how loving are the thoughts and efforts being expressed. Nice job! And thank you!
I am only reading your story now. Just this first chapter so far. But THANK YOU. You have so beautifully and perfectly captured the grief i have for my two lost children in one chapter of text. Thank you. I hope we never forget them no matter how briefly they inhabited this earth.
alainaroullier chapter 18 . 1/3
I’ve just picked this up again. I’m going to have to read from the beginning as I’ve forgotten the premise but I don’t think that’s a hardship :-)
susanreader chapter 21 . 11/25/2017
I really wish you would continue this. It is so beautiful and resonates so strongly with me.
LAoR chapter 21 . 10/19/2017
Just, wow. This is such a great story... it's heart-wrenching and beautiful at the same time.
I hope you update soon. I love reading the words that you so eloquently weave!
LAoR chapter 3 . 10/18/2017
I'm only on chapter 3, and this is already one of my most favorite stories I've ever read. You're so talented!
I can't wait to keep reading.
nickaroos chapter 21 . 10/18/2017
Such a moving story. Thank you for sharing it.
MyladyNancy chapter 21 . 9/24/2017
What a gift you have for words and story telling. I could see this as the end or only half way done. either way thank you so much
MyladyNancy chapter 20 . 9/24/2017
utterly perfect. never forget
Mechcat chapter 21 . 9/9/2017
Beautiful, as always. It took me a while to be ready to read this- as suspected, I ended up rereading from the beginning.

I can't explain how it helps to see that there are others who understand. We may all be in somewhat different places, but just knowing that there are people who know your pain makes it better, a little.

Esme may have lost some of her memories, but it seems like she still knows. Even if some scars are erased, the visceral memory of the pain that caused them still remains.

It is true, people are funny about things. And say the oddest things, sometimes. Last year, we flew down for my uncle's funeral. He had lived a long, good life, and is much much beloved both by family, and in the community.

Some of my relatives told me they had worried that my uncle's funeral "would bring things back" for me. 'Things' in this case being my son's death and funeral. I refrained from laughing in their faces at this. Their concern was genuine and well-meant. I may have quoted your explaination that "death walks everyday with that mother". That is one of the best ways of explaining it, to those who do not know.

This story has meant a lot to me. And however long it may take, I'll be happy to read more when you post. There have been those hard days and weeks when your words have truly helped. Thank you.
SuperAsh chapter 21 . 8/29/2017
Thank you for sharing this story with us! It's truly beautiful and I hope that Bella and Edward will get to enjoy happiness and hope together!
livelovelaugh91 chapter 8 . 8/29/2017
Alice is creepy, but I like it!
1,626 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »