Reviews for Something Beautiful Remains
Marylou20 chapter 25 . 12/29/2022
Oh my god!
I have no words for this fanfic. I’m so in love for this and I can’t believe there is no more chapter :(
Hi, I’m for Brasil, that’s why my English is sucks, haha
But seriously, PLEASEEEE continue this story!
I don’t know what happened in your life, and I see the history is no updates for 2 years, but I have faith that you will continue this, pleaseeee
I have to know what is going to happening, is the volturi coming for the cullens? Bella and Edward is going to have sex? Bella will be pregnant? (By the way I will love if that happen)
So, is this, I’m waiting your answer ️
Beijos do Brasil (kisses for Brasil)
JoVersify chapter 25 . 8/13/2022
So... of course I'm sad that this is where it is left and there hasn't been an update for a couple years. This is such a beautiful, heartwrenching and glorious tale so far and I'm so very eager to see where you plan to take these characters. I love the vampire's dynamics, their bond, their personalities. They're so... real. Without the coddling & condescending explanations of why they do or say certain things or act a certain way. As an author should, you explain it in their dialogue, their actions, Bella's realizations... with subtlety. Ironically, it helps the visualization of these characters solidify in a much more realistic manner. I'm sad to see that there may be a significant wait here to get the rest of this story.

I also know, having been in this fandom since 2008, and having struggled during these 14 years to write my own stories (good God, I have SO many screaming to be posted), how the inspiration and availability of time ebbs and flows around the life we live and lead that demands our attention. So, I will just say that... if you ever need an ear, eye, or red pen, I'm here. I'm happily available most of the time, either here or on FB with same name, JoVersify.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations with us and I hope, I hope, I hope that we'll be seeing you again very soon!

Eternally grateful for this joy,
~Jo
JoVersify chapter 20 . 8/13/2022
My face is wet with countless tears. My eyes are blurry writing this.

I have no f***ing idea how you managed to write this chapter. None. That was so painful. Beautifully done, but... sweet mercy, not going back there.
JoVersify chapter 19 . 8/13/2022
Sigh.

I haven't been reviewing because I'm a selfish, greedy prick consuming stories like a black hole... but this chapter moved me so deeply.

The story of the girl in the woods and Bella's assurances of what happened to her. Her explanation of the only love for humans that we don't need to question or guess at.

That was fucking poetry. Brilliant.

You are a brilliant writer... never guess about that.

Thank you for this story. (And your other one that I also devoured with fervor and did not review because again, I am a prick.)
~Jo
Lostyoursense chapter 25 . 7/22/2022
Just found this story, I couldn’t put it down. I will patiently wait for the next update. I know other people have been waiting longer but I’m so glad I found this story.
Ptool chapter 25 . 3/20/2022
eagerly waiting for the next chap. wonderful craft.
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 12/14/2021
Keep Going Great Story. IT'S GREAT.-...
Elisabeth123 chapter 25 . 11/10/2021
Please finish
janicemes chapter 14 . 9/27/2021
Estou destroçada.
Um pouco da história triste e profundamente maravilhosa, mas um pouco porque acabo de perceber que ainda está inacabada. Há mais de um ano.
"acabo de perceber" porque sou brasileira e não entendo inglês tão bem, então às vezes caio em algumas peças.
Estou me aventurando agora nas fics estrangeiras, porque, meu Deus! Como são lindas.

Mas um ano sem atualização. Já estou hiperventilando de ansiedade e nervoso. E pandemia, meu Deus! Se não for pedir muito, me responde ao menos um OIIIIII pra eu saber que posso esperar a eternidade por você kkkk parece dramático mas talvez seja real.

bjsss
sosueme chapter 20 . 9/25/2021
Beautiful words. So tangible, that sadness lodging in my heart. Depth and longing, a love that will never end. Thank you for sharing.
Bogi chapter 14 . 7/28/2021
I can’t get over how powerful your writing is. I read this chapter over and over and I am sure I will still return to it again. The vulnerability and the passion, the pain... they are all so real.
harkie5 chapter 25 . 7/28/2021
This story was so good! I loved it! Thank you for sharing.
kms24 chapter 25 . 5/23/2021
This is a beautiful story, and I hope that you come back and finish it. Thank you, I just came upon it and couldn't stop reading it.
canada02 chapter 25 . 4/23/2021
Belle histoire que je viens de découvrir
HisLove chapter 25 . 4/16/2021
Still with you. You and the story are worth it. Hang in there.
2,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »