Reviews for Something Beautiful Remains
Elisabeth123 chapter 25 . 11/10
Please finish
janicemes chapter 14 . 9/27
Estou destroçada.
Um pouco da história triste e profundamente maravilhosa, mas um pouco porque acabo de perceber que ainda está inacabada. Há mais de um ano.
"acabo de perceber" porque sou brasileira e não entendo inglês tão bem, então às vezes caio em algumas peças.
Estou me aventurando agora nas fics estrangeiras, porque, meu Deus! Como são lindas.

Mas um ano sem atualização. Já estou hiperventilando de ansiedade e nervoso. E pandemia, meu Deus! Se não for pedir muito, me responde ao menos um OIIIIII pra eu saber que posso esperar a eternidade por você kkkk parece dramático mas talvez seja real.

bjsss
sosueme chapter 20 . 9/25
Beautiful words. So tangible, that sadness lodging in my heart. Depth and longing, a love that will never end. Thank you for sharing.
Bogi chapter 14 . 7/28
I can’t get over how powerful your writing is. I read this chapter over and over and I am sure I will still return to it again. The vulnerability and the passion, the pain... they are all so real.
harkie5 chapter 25 . 7/28
This story was so good! I loved it! Thank you for sharing.
kms24 chapter 25 . 5/23
This is a beautiful story, and I hope that you come back and finish it. Thank you, I just came upon it and couldn't stop reading it.
canada02 chapter 25 . 4/23
Belle histoire que je viens de découvrir
HisLove chapter 25 . 4/16
Still with you. You and the story are worth it. Hang in there.
HisLove chapter 20 . 4/15
This chapter was simply beautiful
entschen chapter 25 . 3/9
I’ve just finished reading your story this far and wanted to let you know, that it is one of the best I have come across. You have made me weep and long for my stillborn baby and I recognize much of Bella’s grief. Your characters are so real, the vampires seem like actual vampires, too old for their young bodies, not quite “right” to pass as human. Your work is incredible.
TheEasternWind chapter 21 . 3/4
I resonate with everything Zelda said. It is very understandable she'd be this cautious, especially since she has seen the results of abusive and violent partners. I don't work in a hospital but I have spoken with survivors of abuse and rape and have seen pictures of the wounds they suffered. And none of the women I spoke with got into the relationship knowing about the abuse they would have to endure later on. They didn't suspect anything. And these were only the women that already got out and stopped making excuses for their partners. "Oh, he isn't usually like that. He has never done this before." I know that in this story the situation with Jake and Bella was a little different with all the supernatural things. But I liked the realistic portrayal of Zelda's hold-ups about the entire situation from the outside looking in. -
TheEasternWind chapter 20 . 3/4
Losing a child is unimaginable. My grandmother lost her firstborn son. He got hit by a car when he was 4 years old. At this point she already had two other children and she has dedicated her entire life to them. She was the best grandma ever and she grieved her son until the day she died.
readluv chapter 25 . 2/23
Your writing is beautiful! I spent all night reading, I couldn’t put your story down! I love the small changes you made from Twilight, like Alice’s plan to turn Bella and Bella’s personality. The characterization is spot on. I look forward to reading more! Hope all is well with you. :)
FeebasFrodo14 chapter 25 . 2/16
really loved this so far! can't wait to see more when you have the time to write it
seconddragon chapter 25 . 2/14
Thank you for writing this story! I love it so far, and am very grateful. Have a great day!
2,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »