Reviews for Hold Onto Hope
dgharron chapter 8 . 12/15/2019
It’s sad the show got so badly off track after season 3...they should have hired you to continue, it would have been an interesting addition of reality to the writers room, some day maybe you will add to the story, but perhaps Callie running away to the normalcy of work is as good an ending as any.
Madbeertjie chapter 8 . 10/12/2018
Please come back and finish this story!
baxterj chapter 8 . 2/8/2018
Love this story x hope you continue x
ThisBadge chapter 8 . 8/5/2017
I was just wondering if you were going to update this fic?
Bren chapter 8 . 4/22/2017
Please please finish this amazing story
Didine34790 chapter 8 . 2/3/2017
This is amazeballs !
tua33450 chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
This is an awesome story! In case you're still considering finishing it, I would love that! Thanks!
smgr chapter 8 . 9/5/2016
Please update! And please don't separate Callie and jude!
MayaTrinitySky chapter 8 . 4/26/2016
Please continue !
Taylor x chapter 8 . 4/21/2016
Please tell me that you've just been building up on chapters and you're getting ready to post some more because this is fabulous and I really can't wait to see what happens!
Thanks for writing this!
Lumiere92 chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
Yay! Im so glad you posted this! It is my favorite fosters story!
AshLeshawn chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
I'm really happy to see you continued the story! I can't wait to see where it goes. Plz update asap! I loved this chapter and I love where the storyline seems to be going
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
I take celexa too but it usually makes me wired. I tried to switch it to taking it at night... boy was that a horrible idea. I don't think I slept for around 36 to 40 hours. It's funny how differently meds can effect people. (I think I got the better deal :) )
wallscollide chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
Another great chapter. I'm excited to see where this goes.
wallscollide chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
I loved this chapter. On to #8. I wish there was more.