Reviews for Unity
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 8 . 9/23
Thank goodness for Slytherins to deal with all the fashion and publicity stuff!
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 2 . 9/23
Really enjoying this so far!
jillytucson chapter 22 . 9/15
Hi there - just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. I like marriage law fics, and this is one of the best I've read. Thanks for sharing!

Jilly
littlemissallei chapter 1 . 9/7
I absolutely loved reading this!
Awesome fic!
pixelbun1 chapter 9 . 8/26
this is alright, but I don't think I will be finishing it. The constant spin the bottle/ truth or dare/ quotations of endless pop songs have this a very Americans-in-highschool feel, and the way all the characters are behaving is the same. Kind of missing the spark that makes HP magical for me.
Lady Sundowne chapter 8 . 8/23
I enjoy seeing the pictures to go along with the description.
idancewithfireflies chapter 1 . 8/17
This is my all time favorite dramione. I’ve read it more times than I can count, and I enjoy it each time. You’re a fantastic writer, and I hope it takes you far
Izzaj chapter 22 . 7/6
It was beautiful. I really like your idea of reasons for marriage law. It was believable. Some of main couples were original and bonding between characters was really sweet. It was nice to read Dramione without too much drama between main characters, but mainly their sweet interactions :)
Awe, what is Hermione trying to do for Draco?
reallyseaweed chapter 22 . 7/2
Love the story.
reallyseaweed chapter 21 . 7/2
Ohh sweet Draco.
reallyseaweed chapter 20 . 7/2
Love this chapter
reallyseaweed chapter 19 . 7/2
Ah man, you gave us the heat then you stopped the flame. Ohh Harry, why did you have to come in this moment?
reallyseaweed chapter 18 . 7/2
Hmmm, so it was pure luck for Hermione to get away this