Reviews for Good News and Bad News
annejoy chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Wonderful story! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Great one-shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Aww these two...!
Mrs. Singing Violin chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
So sweet.
scwusa chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Great story. It begs to be continued.
kasiaeliza chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
For me Kathryn surrendered too quick, but if You had planned short story rest of it is good.
Iowanmom chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Wow. I love your JC! It's so powerful and in character. Yet, I cheated... Had to read reviews before reading... Because your JC touches me so deeply, I couldn't risk this being C7. So beautifully written. And Janeway being so closed off but Chakotay being so emotional... So true. They are good together. Thank you so much for your wonderful muse!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Beautifully done! and so realistic. Your fic is so much more in character than all those babyfic/kiddifics where she has a whole heap of babies. People forget she's like 44 or something when they get back! And anyways, maybe she'll decide she'd like a break from being responsible for other people all the time?
Missyhissy3 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Your fertility specialists observations are brilliant. Great idea for a story. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
You had me there for a moment. I thought it was Seven and Chakotay. Only did I realize that it was Kathryn when Chakotay reminded her that she had told the Doctor that he would have to phaser her before removing her from command. I'm sad that the risk is too high for Kathryn to become pregnant, but like the Doctor said, there are other options.
skdrake chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Aww, how sweet. Chakotay can be such a god guy.
Mary S chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
What a lovely vignette although for a moment you did have me worried it was Seven and not Janeway lying there. Nicely done.
Thanks for sharing.
ArgyleTrekkie chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Loved it! It took me a second or two... but very enjoyable, wouldn't mind an add on to what happens after this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Interesting start to the tale. Please write more