Reviews for Family
sapphire2994 chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Oh my goodness LOL! THAT LAST PART!
madam-fandom chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
ALLOW ME TO REITERATE: THE CUTE LITTLE FAMILY IS JUST TOO MUCH. I AM UNABLE TO EVEN. ~M
fmd-jade chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
'Oh thank God, I thought it was something serious' BRILLIANT! And the best May I have ever read! 'If you think you can lie to me...' Was perfect. Actually this whole fic. Who knew Fitz would be so awesome. Who knew indeed.
weasleywarrior chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Kind if wish this is how it would have played out. Great story! Also, didn't think I'd like it, but I loved the suicidal Fitz nod. That was well done.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
love this
Silverstream chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Oh my goodness... Just... Just-just so... Perfect... Flawless, amazingly-written, heartfelt perfection.
Ealasaid Una chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
i hope skye will have the help of the others
Belle97 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I LOVE THESE THREE! :)) CANT GET ENOUGH OF YOUR STORIES!
Salkri Kachemench chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Wonderful :) Loving this - I hope it becomes canon!
The King's Soldier chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Nice work with this. I too think May's smart enough to know something is up, and I can totally see it coming out like this. Great job, as always. :)
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Great story as always :) I love how May can take anything in stride and put people she cares abnout first. I want to see Coulson's reaction now!
Donna Isabella Grayson-Wayne chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I love Fitz and May so much
Llwydyn chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
"How many people would respond to 'I'm randomly blowing things up' with 'Oh thank God, I thought it was serious'?"

I so hope this can be the response from...someone. Because Skye needs someone to not be freaked out, to be calm and steady and stable for her.

I love your dynamic between Skye and Fitz in this. Very close and supportive and intimate without crossing a romantic line. Lovely.
d0mesticbliss chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Yes. Just yes. This is what needs to happen. I need this to happen. I love this so much. AMAZING job. Such a lovely fic and I love everything about it. It was perfect!