Reviews for Brothers
ShadowDragon1553 chapter 25 . 12/29/2017
This one shot collection is amazing! You've definitely inspired me considering I just read all of this as soon as I could because I could not stop reading. You are a fantastic writer and I absolutely love your other stories with Jack and Bunny's brotherly relationship. If you are still taking suggestions perhaps a connection to your controlling a fever where Jack calls for Pitch's help, maybe after an argument where Jack felt he wasn't welcome back to the Warren and Bunny has to get his brother back.
I just really love hurt/comfort fics. Even if you don't write it just know that you are amazing and I love your work!
Karkittyfangirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Hey, are you gonna keep going with this? it's really good
Sofie Rose chapter 25 . 11/9/2017
This is great! You’er not done with this are you?
irobothb chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
i agree with the guest I'd like to see him act feral in front of the other's.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/15/2017
Ooooooh, I would really like to see Jack acting feral and the guardians having to witness the result of being alone for 300 years! That would be SOOOO angsty!
XYZArtemis chapter 25 . 5/16/2017
Wow, these one shots are amazing! This is honestly the best ROTG drabbles about Jack that I have read. I really love the brotherly bond between Jack and Bunny. The 'no romance' thing is nice too.
kitteh chapter 19 . 4/22/2017
Who is nightlight?
Brolly chapter 25 . 4/7/2017
I love these oneshots, you HAVE to keep doing them!
PinkCookie11 chapter 2 . 4/5/2017
Yes! I love Bunny and Jack brotherly love!
There were just one or two tiny mistakes that I found.
You left the 't' off 'paint', when Jack asked "How come you paint some of the eggs?"
And you accidentally wrote 'of' his face, instead of 'on' his face, or 'for' his face.
They're only little ones though.
Keep up the good work!
FrostyFirebender chapter 25 . 2/17/2017
I just finished binge - reading this after 2 days and I just wanted to say you did a great job. I love the brotherly fluff between Jack and Bunny, and I like how you portrayed both of them. I couldn't stop reading. So, basically great job on the story. I'll be sure to check out your other stories.
DaisySullivan chapter 24 . 2/7/2017
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh OH MY GOSH! THERE ARE MORE POOKAS!

But wait - Bunny's leaving the Warren? But then who would be the Easter Bunny? And Jack's big brother? Would he still live in the Warren, but switch back and forth from the Glade? Would Jack move into the Glade with him?!

I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Blind Skylah chapter 25 . 1/19/2017
Cool!
Blind Skylah chapter 24 . 1/19/2017
Ooooh! Can't wait til more
Blind Sky chapter 23 . 1/19/2017
AAAWWWWWWWWWW! ITS SO... GAHH, FEELS! *calms down* Until I get an account, consider yourself with one more follower, favourite, fan, etc than you usually do!
Blind Sky chapter 22 . 1/19/2017
Awww... Now I want another chapter about Jack discovering how much the Guardians beat up the summer sprites!