Reviews for Camellia
Samurai X? Don't you mean Rouroni Kenshin?
Magic29 chapter 6 . 10/14
I think tau should never have her flames sealed as she knows that if she uses her flames in front of her father and nonno they will be sealed so she doesn't uses them and as she is more mature she is not as frighten of dogs Please Update Soon
InsanityUnleashed chapter 6 . 10/12
Hey, quick question, are you still writing this story? I just really enjoy your SI-FemTsuna and would really love to read more! I only recently fell into this fandom, and your Camellia is #3 in my favourites so far. Your characterisations are interesting and new, while still being accurate as far as I can tell. I also really love the way you use POV changes to make your writing and the perspective of various characters clearer, and it's pretty fun getting a glimpse into their heads.
Will you be rekindling the Nana/Tsuyoshi romance? I think that's be super adorable. Also stick it to Iemitsu, because he totally deserves it, that utter asshole! Otherwise, I don't really care about Tsubaki's pairing, I just want some more of her and guardian broships because that is totally the best thing about KHR for me. Families of choice are the best.
And her training-from-hell sounds amusing. I'm just waiting for the poison resistance and Tsubaki picking a weapon. Have you got plans for that? Relying on hand-to-hand seems foolish and restrictive, and also deadly. I can see her with some battle fans or chakrams or something, dancing her way through a crowd of mooks and ripping them to shreds quite happily (once she gets over the 'killing people!' dilemma).
Anyway, I'd just want to thank you for what you've written so far, and if you do end up updating you'd totally make my week! (because it's exam week and ugh) You've put a lot of thought and effort into this so far, and I think it's paid off. Thanks again!
Empireo chapter 6 . 10/4
Hi, are you going to continue this fic?
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 9/28
Very cute story!
Misaki Eyva chapter 6 . 9/27
WHAT? NOOOOOOO! WHY TOU END HERE? i NEED KNOW WHAT HAPPEN!
SwordOfTheJedi chapter 6 . 9/3
Love this story! I dearly hope that you will continue it!
Please thé suite
animecutylover chapter 6 . 7/20
Does Jia have an obsession with Fon or is she just really wacko? Is that why Fon and the other Wei were tense?

Go, Nana! XD

Uh oh. I wonder why Kawahira is so early.
Though I do love how Tsubaki made all the Arcobaleno snowmen.

Having almost all the Arcobaleno as her Guardians sounds really cool, but how will that work with Reborn, as isn't he supposed to be her 'Home Tutor'?

I hope you can update this story soon, too. :)
animecutylover chapter 5 . 7/20
Aww... I really ship them both so much! They're such a cute couple! Fon and Tsubaki I mean. :3

I just remembered, Li reminds me of Kyoya from Ouran.
animecutylover chapter 4 . 7/20
The Wei clan's training for Tsubaki is seriously really similar to the Zoldyck's family, and the training Gon and his friends went through.
animecutylover chapter 3 . 7/20
Lol. So that's why this chapter had 'love triangle' in it. I would never have guessed. XD

Omg! Yamamoto's here! Yay!
animecutylover chapter 2 . 7/20
That was pretty scary. I'm just glad they're alright. I wonder if she's gonna learn to be an assassin or not.
animecutylover chapter 1 . 7/19
Oh wow. So she was a prodigy, sort of, in her past life? So she won't be called a 'dame' now huh. That's good.

I wonder how that old man knows Fon. Is Fon his son or something?
yachiru-chan92 chapter 6 . 7/10
It is sad if you lost your inspiration for this story, I like it.
So, good work for this fanfiction.
Bye