Reviews for Camellia
TekoloKuautli chapter 6 . 5/7
She's screwed, that's the first thing I thought about haha
Damn, I knew Kawahira would pay her a visit but it honestly didn't register with the Wei family chaos and Fon's cuteness and Nana's awesome motherly determination.

I'm all for Nana becoming Mrs. Yamamoto by the way, it's the kind of couple you look at and think 'kiss already!'.
And Fon and Tsubaki are just so cute together, adorableness overload. Even if I'm curious about Guo and so many other cute and handsome characters, little Takeshi is a baby right now really. Fon is so awesome too, from how many family members is he protecting her actually? I mean, the crazy sister and the info freak are two. I kinda wish for another Point of view from him...

I love Tsubaki, especially how she is determined to make the most of her life as Herself. I agree that things changed the moment she took Tsunayoshi's place. But still looking forward to even more ripples haha! The Wei's were so unexpected and enjoyable, I love old man Chao the most out of them all, he is just so refreshing and amusing for an old assassin. I bet his perspective would be wonderful to read. Like looking from a bird's view point, especially his schemes (the first shipper of FonXTsubaki in their world) and ideas (Tsubaki's origin as Iemitsu's mother had me laughing).

I really wish Tsubaki doesn't become the Sky Arcobaleno, I feel having the Pacifier would chip at her spirit and freedom like a collar or a noose around her neck and she needs a lot more lightness in her life and future. Fon too, can't imagine how agonizing it would be for him to believe his very new Sky is someone who he has been waiting for decades for (and can understand him the best) only for Checkerface to curse her with a short life-span too, Tsubaki knows the curse will end in a decade, Fon won't even dare hope about the posibility. It would turn the tone very dark very quickly... Though that's my opinion.
MonochromeTiger chapter 6 . 4/16
Make Tsubaki the Sky Acrobaleno!
Karma2603 chapter 6 . 4/11
I'm loving your story! It's quickly becoming one of my favourites!

Though I don't believe that you should make Tsubaki the Sky Arcobaleno...

Nevertheless, I don't mind what you do (since it is your story), and I'm sure whatever happens next, it's bound to be entertaining.

Until next time~
SwordOfTheJedi chapter 5 . 2/20
Really, really love this story! Pleeeeaaaase update it! I really want to know what happens next!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 6 . 1/29
I liked gua. Not jia though. So what happened with nana is that she had activated her flames before? And after marrying iemitsu, she used mist and pretended nothing was wrong with iemitsu?
bloodysnow11 chapter 6 . 1/18
updateeeeeeeeeee! plssssssssss!
XFallenSakuraX chapter 6 . 1/5
It's such a shame that you haven't hi updated this for years. I really like the story hmm..
MonochromeTiger chapter 6 . 12/12/2017
FON X TSUNA!
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!(fangirl squeal)
morita999 chapter 6 . 10/21/2017
entonces kawahira ocupara el lugar de la niebla o chrome esta aparte y se cuenta con los arcobaleno? gracias por la historia
morita999 chapter 5 . 10/21/2017
el nuevo otp de chao es tsubaki x fon XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Samurai X? Don't you mean Rouroni Kenshin?
Magic29 chapter 6 . 10/14/2017
I think tau should never have her flames sealed as she knows that if she uses her flames in front of her father and nonno they will be sealed so she doesn't uses them and as she is more mature she is not as frighten of dogs Please Update Soon
InsanityUnleashed chapter 6 . 10/12/2017
Hey, quick question, are you still writing this story? I just really enjoy your SI-FemTsuna and would really love to read more! I only recently fell into this fandom, and your Camellia is #3 in my favourites so far. Your characterisations are interesting and new, while still being accurate as far as I can tell. I also really love the way you use POV changes to make your writing and the perspective of various characters clearer, and it's pretty fun getting a glimpse into their heads.
Will you be rekindling the Nana/Tsuyoshi romance? I think that's be super adorable. Also stick it to Iemitsu, because he totally deserves it, that utter asshole! Otherwise, I don't really care about Tsubaki's pairing, I just want some more of her and guardian broships because that is totally the best thing about KHR for me. Families of choice are the best.
And her training-from-hell sounds amusing. I'm just waiting for the poison resistance and Tsubaki picking a weapon. Have you got plans for that? Relying on hand-to-hand seems foolish and restrictive, and also deadly. I can see her with some battle fans or chakrams or something, dancing her way through a crowd of mooks and ripping them to shreds quite happily (once she gets over the 'killing people!' dilemma).
Anyway, I'd just want to thank you for what you've written so far, and if you do end up updating you'd totally make my week! (because it's exam week and ugh) You've put a lot of thought and effort into this so far, and I think it's paid off. Thanks again!
Empireo chapter 6 . 10/4/2017
Hi, are you going to continue this fic?
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 9/28/2017