Reviews for Danny's worst nightmare
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
Love your story! Please continue!
narakunohime chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
Please continue.

Would like to find out what happens next.
girlfic chapter 6 . 7/20/2016
okay crying amazing story cant wait to read more hope you will continue it!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
Please update! It's been forever!
akitaotis chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
Wow, more angst is just wonderful! Eager to see what happened next!
Effie17 chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
Poor Danny. But great chapter.
purpledogsarecrazy chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
Need to find our wandering & running jerseyian
what is steve going to do now?
love aĺ the angst
fantastic chapter
Effie17 chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
Great chapter.
blue dogs rock chapter 5 . 3/11/2015
fantastic angsty chapter
avieryfriend chapter 5 . 3/11/2015
Again a lovely chapter. Yes, loosing a child is the worse pain. It is hard loosing parents, but as we grow older, we know it is inevitable, although terribly hearbreaking. But loosing a child, is not supposed to happen. They hold our love, they are our gift to the world. But Steve mad Danny think, he made him see his pain of almost loosing him. The fear of loosing a brother he cares so much about. Yes, there will be many set backs for Danny. He is not ready to live and enjoy life. It is too soon.
ShakespeareIsMyMuse chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
Yeah, I'm agreeing with Steve. Danny is not going to cope well with the idea of being restrained to a bed when he regains consciousness.
Looking forward to chapter five.
: )
avieryfriend chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
The good news is Steve found Danny. Thank goodness, he got there in time. Thank goodness, he did not ignore that nagging sense that something was wrong with Danny. Steve will be there for him no matter what. So will Chin and Kono. Somehow they will get thru this together. Somehow they will.
avieryfriend chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
Oh dear, complete and total surrender to his wounded soul. Nothing makes any difference any more. Nothing can take away the pain. Nothing can make life better, except maybe death...
avieryfriend chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
Wow, I don't even know what to say. So sad, so lost, so desperate to turn time back. Too many regrets, too many questions, too much sorrow. Too much for Danny who loved Grace more than life itself. I can understand why he doesn't want to be called Danno anymore. That was a special thing between father and daughter. He had humored Steve by letting him use it. Good chapter. Heartbreaking.
akitaotis chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
Absolutely love the story! Glad to see one more author made a hawaii five-0 fic! (Danny whump especially)
Please finish the story and let us know how it end for our poor Danno!