Reviews for Shivers
Nerf-or-Nothing chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Mkay, well you've waited plenty long enough to make an update, so you need to update like right now. If you need help or ideas or anything, you let me know I'll do my best but seriously. WHAT THE FRIGGIN HECK! YEARS! COME ON! Update. UPDATE!

Now I want you to listen to my instructions VERY carefully and follow them. Watch Gundam Wing Endless Walts, in subtitles on Youtube. com

Go to Mangafox. com and read the manga for Sailor Moon.

Now reread your FAVORITE gundamwing/sailormoon story.

Now REREAD your story.

I promise, afterall of that you will be inspired and you will update and if anything else, I am at your beck and call. We need more writers back in the gundam wing/sailor moon section. We need updates and finished stories. This is me begging you. Your story is amazing and deserves to be finished. Please do all of the above and PM me if you need my help otherwise I hope to see an update within the month.
AnimeGirlDirEnGrey chapter 26 . 2/27/2007
lol well since ive reviewed chap 27 and 28 i had to review this one sayind that i finally re-read this fic and FINALLY realised the ending im so stupid...well good job i really enjoyed this fic. Even after so long i still enjoy reading it! Good job!
Ney-san chapter 28 . 11/5/2006
OMG! I'm like, such an idiot! I was confused so I re-read the last chapter and finally got it. I loved the suspence. It was so good! I think it was cool how you stuck them in the videogame. And I was starting to wonder if I would see any of the other scouts EVER! Great story though. Many props. :-P
AnimeGirlDirEnGrey chapter 28 . 2/6/2006
YAY! ive been waiting for something like that to happen! im so happy and i cant wait to see what happens next! \(_)/ as a gift ill give you a crayon! lol

O)_CRAYOLA_)

keep up the good work!
Boingy chapter 28 . 1/17/2006
YAY! FINALLY YOU FINISHED! I WAS WAITING FOREVER! THANK GOD! Short ending but still very cute...I think you should do a sequel or a sequel chapter...if that's not to hard to ask of you but if you don't its okay because at least I know 'Shivers' is finally complete! YAY!
emli is a girl chapter 28 . 1/16/2006
oh so awsome, so very very awsome! wow, that was truely an incredible story, im glad heero is ok, of course! I was recomended this story by my good friend: .Rose as you may know her. You have wonderful writing skills, and awsome detail in this story! Hope to catch you later! -VonPyress
ReiAyane chapter 28 . 1/12/2006
Totally happy that you finished the story. I like the way you sorta left the ending open... to put it simply the whole story rocked! _
Firenze chapter 28 . 1/11/2006
well.. that was sudden. i really enjoyed your stories, although this one seemed to me like it sorta had a cop out ending.. sorry. but i did enjoy it. it was immensely entertaining. good luck on future writings.
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 28 . 1/10/2006
:0 YAY! 0: I lurb it. But I have ONE question! ::ahem:: what happened to Wufei (or, as I like to call him, Fei-chan!)? Anyways... keep writing. I love this story... XD PEACE.
Princess Ren chapter 28 . 1/10/2006
WHAT! That's it! After a year, you finlly ended it with only that! You better post a epilogue for this! I can't believe this! But nyways, I really like this story of yours.. too bad that it only ended with that! I need more! Just an epilogue please! Keep up the good work! o
nethy chapter 28 . 1/10/2006
Estubo muy bueno tu fanfic, me encanto. Deberias hacerle sequela.
agoraphobia chapter 28 . 1/10/2006
OMFG you updated it has been so long! I love your story so much and you have no idea how happy I was to see the e-mail saying you updated! In fact I was like freaking out so bad! Back to the review! I was a little confused at first on what was going on, but I guess Setsuna explained most of it when Rei asked, but I'm still a little confused on what happened to Nia and Relena. I get how Nia got stuck in her own little dimension, but why can't she get out I mean it is her creation can't she get out of it? But I guess that really doesn't matter because as long as she gone I'm good! _; The thing with Relena is the whole being normal thing after the whole disliking Rei, almost being eaten by monsters, and to top it all off 'her' Heero being 'stolen'. But who cares what Relena thinks because I don't! : P But I'm still so glad you updated! I want to know what happens between Heero and Rei though *squeals like a little kid*! Now if only Pricilla would update my life would be complete! Hope you will start something new with Heero/Rei (My fav couple!)!

Much
Jasmine Starlight chapter 28 . 1/10/2006
AH...

i woudl love to see more from you ...you write so well...perhaps a more yaoi shounen ai type pairing? maybe not...but stay active...my GWHPSM fic is dead..

mostly because i ahve no time or motivation...
Mandamirra10 chapter 27 . 12/1/2005
Update update update! I love this story...you can't leave me hanging like this...You just can't!
Firey Pheonix chapter 27 . 10/29/2005
I love this story a lot so hurry up and update it please and I have a idea you can use. Okay you could do a shivers 2 and this time rei is stuck with te characters from Naruto if you evry heard of it so please do it please please please please pelase please please? please and thank you:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)