Reviews for Spartan of Tristain
Specter343 chapter 1 . 7/23
I like the start and would love to see where this story would lead.
Psihopatul chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
Took me quite awhile but finally managed to put aside some free time to read this and few other stories of course. Glad to see you finally re-write this story, looking forward to what you got in store for us this time.
CPU Green Brother chapter 1 . 6/14/2018
Decent start.
flo463 chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
where is the chapter? There are only two words
Angron chapter 10 . 5/9/2018
for your rewrite, for pairings I would say Saito x Louise, or better Saito x Harem.

I'm not very familiar with the halo universe but I would say:

No pairings for Spartans. the Spartans are super-soldiers, so I do not think a relationship would suit them. it's just my personal opinion on it, because I do not know the Halo universe well enough, so I could be wrong.

the story is interesting but far too many gaps.

eg the first chapter or Six kills spartans without flinching! I do not know the universe very well but personally it shocked me. the spartans are supposed to be comrades united for the same purpose: to defend humanity! not kill each other

2) For what purpose were they sent on halkegenia? why do Six and Jorge choose to serve Tristain's crown?
Psihopatul chapter 5 . 4/12/2018
As promised gave this story a read, it is certainly a interesting one but definitely needs a re-write. I'm sure you know that this story was full of typos etc but that does NOT change the fact that even if I've never watched this 'The Familiar of the Zero' series this story was still interesting and I am looking forward for the re-write of this story.

Good Hunting!
icelord chapter 10 . 4/11/2018
don't want to be an ass man but you really need to stop posting things like this

you have now 1/2 of your chapters as just info posts

it is against the site rules to post stuff like this they don't stop you doing it at like the end of chapters but posting 5 chapters in a row like this is likely to get your story del man
teckbears chapter 2 . 3/19/2018
Ok ive only read the "2nd" technicaly 1st chapter and i already have some major issues. but first let me say that they way you potraid noble 6 and jun is not at all how they would react. six, being a spartan, would have major issues with killing fellow spartans. A better method would have been halzey tricked him and says that the spartans turned "innies" only for him to realize that he was lied to just before getting knocked into the portal. If by the off chance that this story has been abandoned then maybe you should try a rewrite or reboot.
56006 chapter 9 . 10/20/2016
You write books?
What're the titles?

BTW, welcome back for the time being!
Paktu chapter 8 . 6/8/2016
Very interesting beginning but the further I read the more messy and aimless the story becomes. Why did 6 and Jorge serve the crown? Why did Halsey send him to that world? I have so many question left unanswered and in the end im leaved with a cliffhanger ending. The idea is interesting I can atleast give you that. PErsonally I would suggest a rewrite, however that just me. gonna follow Author :)
56006 chapter 8 . 4/25/2016
Good Luck on your book!
War Historian-Freedom2134 chapter 8 . 4/4/2016
Good luck my friend and may you find happiness in whatever it is you're doing.
Chaos689 chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
Let me give you some tips.
1: Learn grammar and the English language before writing in 'English'.
2: This is garbage.
3: NEVER use time-jumps. I still cna't figure out whether or not Six visited the grave, then visited it again for the first tiem (?), then he's alive...? WTF? You are a bad plot-maker...
4: EGGCORNS. NOTHING annoys me so muc has eggcorns. Your, You're, their, there, they're, LEARN ThEM AND NEVER MIX TEHM UP.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2016
Hope more updates will be made since the idea of having a bunch of Spartans spice up the world of halkeginia is quite thrilling
activemars828 chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
... Wait. Are there two Cortanas now? Because if that's John then that means there's two Cortanas right?