Reviews for A Sith in Jedi Robes
CarnivorousOak chapter 7 . 8/8
Cool! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
btvs22 chapter 7 . 8/2
I really like this fic. I love the first part. Looking forward the next chapter.
Michael chapter 7 . 7/16
I hope he asks to a few hundred clones of himself
DeathCrawler chapter 7 . 7/5
great story so far looking forward the next chapter
Lord Asmodeus chapter 6 . 4/1
So where's the Sith in Obi Wan? There's no hint of it so far? No doubt the will of Force, and the 'Balance' rubbish. So very tedious.
JBubbles chapter 7 . 3/14
Oooh the non celibacy Jedi rule! And how Padmé got all emotional attached to Obi-Wan! The knighting cerimony and then how Darth Charon exists in this timeline aaaaand will try to stop all those killings! OMG this chapter was amazing in terms of plot. Kudos!
davycrockett100 chapter 7 . 3/13
awesome
Ky111 chapter 7 . 3/13
Great chapter and it's fantastic to have this story updated. So Obi-Wan definitely has some challenges coming his way like trying to fit in these sort of trips without raising suspicion with the Jedi or the Sith by sticking his nose in their business and he can't be gone to long and have the Jedi getting curious about what he's doing. I don't pity Obi-Wan with his dilemma about what to do when it comes to his relationship with Padme and the very unique circumstances that surrounds them.

As for the Clones Wars movie you'd be able to get online from EzyDVD or JB Hi-Fi, alternatively you can check on the JB Hi-Fi website to see which stores near you have it in stock and then go pick it up/buy it. It might also be on Netflix (if you have Netflix that is), the Clone Wars series is on it so I'm guessing the movie probably is as well.

Until the next one.
Penny is wise chapter 7 . 3/13
Awesome chapter.
Jostanos chapter 7 . 3/13
I wonder... may 'Master Charon' remove 'Order 66' from the clones?
LunarCatNinja chapter 7 . 3/13
I love it! Obi-Wan is certainly doing well on staying ahead of the game so far.
starboy454 chapter 7 . 3/13
excellent update
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 3/13
Love how Obi-Wan handles his visit to Kamino and plays the cloners. :)
Seth A. Mincberg chapter 7 . 3/13
I see you're starting to really drift, from the original author's work, now. I can't wait to see where you take this next! Question: will QuiGon be of particular interest after this point or will you fade him out?
RKF22 chapter 7 . 3/13
Go obi wan can't wait for more