Reviews for WHY?
Jumi- of-Diamonds chapter 11 . 8/13/2004
Great Story, very suspenseful...
YAMIGIRL3 chapter 11 . 7/21/2004
i remember reading this story a long time ago. it was awesome then and is still totally awesome now. i just think its sad all of them 'cept joey, yugi, and kaiba died. well this is an awesome fic. later.
Dark Magician Of Chaos chapter 11 . 12/28/2003
i liek -
akdmks chapter 11 . 11/7/2003
I didnt review the other chapters because i wanted to read the whole thing and this story was GREAT! the whole mai,tea ect. dying wasnt cool but it fitted the story ending was a little weak but it was okay_
Randalbezerker chapter 11 . 4/21/2003
aw it's over, well all in all it was a great fic
Randalbezerker chapter 10 . 2/2/2003
I know, I know, I kick all ass. Thank you. And this chapter does too. I like joey but I like blood and pain even more. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M INSANE!
Kodachrome chapter 10 . 1/29/2003
Awwww, you're welcome for all the reviews. _ It's the least I could do, seeing as you finally killed off that bastard Bandit Keith. Poor Joey, such angst. LOL! And I'm loving it! *evil cackle* As I've said before keep up the great work! And I hope Joey recovers...you just can't leave him their all bloody and mangled...well I suppose you could...but why would you want to! O_o Anywho, I'm dying to know what happened to the rest of the crew. *sits back and waits for the next chapter*
Sacred Phoenix Of Nephthys chapter 10 . 1/28/2003
Bandit Keith was it? O_o! Oh Joey...
Randalbezerker chapter 9 . 1/17/2003
WoW never woulda suspeted B. Keith. That was kewl. I hope joey isn't dead though
Kodachrome chapter 9 . 1/16/2003
YAY! New chappie! Finally...well actually I have to say I am surprised. I always forget about Bandit Keith. LOL! He's popped up in quite a few fics I've read recently and still surprises me. _ Poor Joey...HAHA! Whoa, that was sinister. Anywho, keep it up, can't wait to find out what happens next.
Randalbezerker chapter 8 . 1/9/2003
damn 15 reviews, well good chap
Kodachrome chapter 8 . 1/5/2003
ACK! You absolutely MUST continue! How can you leave it there? *falls over* O_o Creepy, twisted chapter...umm..whence the title I guess. hehe. _
Sci fi fan chapter 8 . 1/4/2003
This story had a lot of twists. Was confusing to follow at first. Please continue.
pinkpinkblink chapter 7 . 12/23/2002
awwww, how sad! is ryou in this?
Randalbezerker chapter 7 . 12/23/2002
IIII NNNEEEDDD TTTOOO KKKNNNOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWHHHHHOOOO YYYUUUGGIII RRAANNN IIINNNTTTOOOO