Reviews for En Pointe
cbflores chapter 17 . 5/20
It’s probably not possible at this point but this story is so wonderful, I hope it gets finished someday.
I love this evolution of their relationship. You also have a way of skipping ahead in time seamlessly without it feeling too jarring
Kujali chapter 17 . 1/16
I love this story so much - you coming back and finishing it would make my day!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2020
Oh this chapter is super great!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2020
Oh my God. This is one of my favourite chapters. Just seeing Miranda at Andy's Station looking like a goddess with slightly more comfortable clothes. Also, her timing was impeccable!
Noel1921 chapter 17 . 10/9/2020
Por favor, por favor, por favor actualiza. Me encantaria ver el final de esta historia. La mejor AU del Diablo Viste a la Moda en mí opinión.
Kujali chapter 17 . 7/29/2020
I’ve reread this story far too many times - just so you there are those of us out there who would be utterly delighted if you ever got round to finishing it. I love everything about it!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/12/2020
I always love this chapter, every time I read it.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2020
Awe! ️ ️ ️
Guest chapter 16 . 11/12/2019
️️️
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2019
Rediculously high priority. *set my heart a flutter*
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2019
So cute. I love this scene.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/6/2019
I still love reading this. I come back to it every now and again.
sybil 013 chapter 17 . 10/30/2019
I'm so glad Andrea finally controlled her breathing and somewhat is relaxed around Miranda. I was soooo concerned about her like chapter after chapter Andrea had these Miranda issue's. poor thing. At least you finished your story and now you can complete school. Good luck on your tests.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2019
Such a beautiful family picture.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2019
Three grumpy Priestley's, hard and endearing at the same time.