Reviews for You Hit Me Like a Cosmic Blast
Anon chapter 22 . 8/11
Maybe an update on the anniversary of this fic? That would be AMAZING. Love your story. Thanks for writing.
lillalil chapter 19 . 5/16
Good for you ...! A tradition with nude pictures hanging for all to see ...?
In my culture such pictures are only in their private book of themselfs, only for invited by the child close family members to see..
Not seen as sexual , though seen as a bad taste to expose your children in such, now of days I hear that some even post their poor kids naked on social media..
I like your your story and your heroine...Good work
akagami hime chan chapter 22 . 1/7
oh my God not this cliffhanger please no...I just flew over all 22 chapters and here I am on a cliffie. Dang it.
akagami hime chan chapter 6 . 1/6
oh my freaking God her fav kshow is runningman GOD yes, I love them. I just love them. This already great story just upgraded itself. Smug-Spock is Best-Spock.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/1/2018
Please please please update! I love this so much and I’ve re-read it so many times now... I’m in love with your ideas and I really need you to finish this story!
Ignisaraignee chapter 22 . 10/8/2018
I’ve been reading fanfic for about 7 years now and this is by far my favourite, it is so well written, from the amazing slow burn to how you’ve managed to maintain a realistic Spock with how he would act in a romantic situation, but still have him reacting enough to keep the book going. You’re an amazing author, so thank you so much for writing this book it makes my day whenever I read it.
BucksDoe chapter 22 . 9/28/2018
I'm so happy you're still continuing with this story! Life can get in the way it distract sometimes, definitely understandable.
Drummer chapter 22 . 9/2/2018
Yay! You updated!
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 22 . 9/1/2018
Oh my gosh
This was amazing
I’m freaking out slightly now
Thank you so much for the wonderful update! ️
Pyro-Misa chapter 22 . 8/28/2018
holy moley I've been waiting forever. I loved it! 100/10 stars 3
DariaTrumper chapter 13 . 7/31/2018
*insert feels good meme here*
DariaTrumper chapter 11 . 7/31/2018
I am only halfway through but I can say with complete confidence that this is the best oc X spock fanfic out here and I can't comprehend how it isn't the first result in every related search
Guest chapter 21 . 5/3/2018
I don't know when you will revisit or if you will take the time to read this, but I had to say thank you. Your story has a good dose of romance and comedy and was a source of comfort to my aunt this past year. She was diagnosed with terminal cancer and many nights could not sleep when her fear and pain got to much so I spent many nights reading to her so she get to sleep and wouldn't feel alone. I exhausted my supply of books and turned to stories on this website and yours was one of the ones I read to her. While she didn't understand much of it as she didn't know anything about star trek, she still cheered the main character on. Thank you for writing this and I wish you the best of luck in any further chapters or stories you write.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/21/2018
I love reading this fic a lot, I think this might be my third time just reading it for the enjoyment factor. You have a great narration style and the story is well woven into the show. Thanks for the story so far. I am eagerly looking forward to future updates. Have a lovely day.
-Bri
LadySesshy chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Good idea. I've read fics where Spock just doesn't act like himself. I also don't think he'd have sex until after they're married either.