Reviews for Finally Home
lonewolf420 chapter 10 . 10/12/2020
Love the story. Long hiatus has turned into 4 years. Live obviously moved on. Any chance of starting it up again?
atw2162001 chapter 10 . 1/15/2019
Please update.
Enishi-Haru chapter 9 . 1/1/2019
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
ShadowLady89 chapter 10 . 7/4/2018
i hope you come back to finish it and I like slash pairing.
chester258 chapter 10 . 5/14/2018
Hope you continue the story. Really like it
Enishi-Haru chapter 10 . 8/9/2017
Hello Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
tamashiyuki chapter 10 . 11/22/2016
Aww
Continueeeeee
CallmeCrazylol chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
A hiatus right at the good part... not to mention a cliff hanger... oh boy gonna have so much fun waiting...
kairi loves sora chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
Don't worry about it. School is a lot more important than writing a fanfiction. I have done the same thing with my own story. My cowriter has just had a baby and I have told her to focus on that. When you have time come back and I can grantee that the people who like this story will still be here. I really enjoy reading this and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Hari better sign that contract. Looking forward to seeing what Naruto will be like after the training trip. Again I will be here when you are ready to update. I will see you then.
Mystic chapter 10 . 6/5/2016
It ok..Everyone have their own problems and take your time to write this story because it your story not the reader..By the way good luck with your exam and really love ur story by the way..Can't wait for the next chapter..(no pressure there ok)#_##_#
Guest chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
Looking forward to chapter
Darkjaden chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
Finally some training?
Darkjaden chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
Wow so no extra training at all for Naruto or Harry?
WRose chapter 10 . 5/23/2016
Have fun in school
calileane chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
Have a good time at your school and thank you for telling us. Don't stress about this story: you'll have much to do with studying and all that.

Good luck and I'll be waiting no matter how long it takes to read from you again