Reviews for Fall for You
Guest chapter 13 . 5/22/2018
Yo! How've ya been?
Nice, nice
Sigh, dramatic teenage brats with their wierd 'romance'
Yikes, Leaf's symptoms getting worse or something? Try not to accidently mix up her medicine with Paul's drugs If that's a thing
PolarDawn chapter 13 . 5/15/2018
Wow, it's been a while, hasn't it? I'm sure you'll get this finished at some point.

And don't worry about the grammar, it's not bad.

Good luck.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/21/2017
10 Months...10 MONTHS?!

Oh, Well.
More Drew and Leaf bonding and it'll be worth the wait...
Guest chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
I (Do Not ) blame PolarDawn for slow editing.
D11 chapter 12 . 9/19/2016
I can tell believe you actually killed dawn. Oh my goodness. I'm curious to see how this plays out.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 12 . 9/1/2016
Oh that's so hard. Wait, are Paul and Gary adopted brothers in this?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2016
yes about time those two become friends already
LaughingMangoes chapter 12 . 8/31/2016
I've been waiting for this chapter for like, FOREVER! But can't blame you, everyone has their own lives. -sighs-
Everyone's going through grief and pain. Literally everyone. Wonder what plan you have for Paul? Another girl?
Hope you keep updating this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
OMG Gary I feel so bad 4 u
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Gary's a jerk, but a sad and sweet jerk. :')
Dolphin02 chapter 12 . 8/30/2016
Awww...this was so heartbreaking...I hate a character dying...but I also secretly love it...because it makes things interesting and...
BUT IKARISHIPPING! Waaaa!
XD
I'm such a drama queen.
I loved it as painful as it was watching my favorite characters going through that...Leaf...and Gary...and Paul...and May...
*sigh*
The world is a messed up place.
Keep staying awesome. and it's fine...short chapters? No problem! Long wait? No problem!(As long as it's not years...)
PolarDawn chapter 12 . 8/30/2016
Damn why's Leaf so savage
MisterMistyEye chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Hi, I just wanted to say that this is a really nice story so far, and one little thing, almost right after the 'meanwhile' part, it looks like Dawn's talking to herself, instead of May talking to her. Thanks for reading this, I'm loving the story!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/29/2016
*crying face* ahhhh that was so sad through the whole thing i was hoping dawn wasnt dead... well i guess that i was wrong
LucinaxAmphy chapter 11 . 1/29/2016
best fanfic ever

perfect

you actually brought me to sadness

thank you so much for making me feel a lot less heartless than i thought i was

-LucinaxAmphy