Reviews for Legolas' MidLife Crisis
Elf With Redbull chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Thranduil is gonna KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL him!
Eminnis chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I hope Father does not mind my being gone for past spring's tide …

That line was so great!

I'd love to see how Thranduil did react! Great job!

Eminnis
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
haha, great job

at the part where legolas was told to act his age, im sitting here thinking,

'what, do want him to go bury himself in the ground?'

StargateNerd chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
*twitches occasionally from the ground where I am passed out from lack of breath* Hilarious! Oxygen mask anyone?
Rena1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
All right, I love Lord of the Rings-have read it many times over- and I absolutely adored this! The idea of Legolas thinking himself old is just funny to me. He's my favorite too-well only because Boromir died.

But thank you for sharing this, it was highly amusing.

It makes me wonder though, have you by any chance, read the secret diaries of the fellowship? If not, it's quite the funny read.
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
quite humorous. enjoyable.
Person chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Hilarious! And very well written, like all of your work. Well done!

"Spiders aren't insects, they are arachnids!"

LMAO!
LiJing chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
I found this fic funny, perhaps unlike what you thought yourself. Very good job! Loved the difference in Legolas, so unlike him yet I can imagine him saying those things. Good job! D
KM chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Yea, figures one does feel old after so long of staying home and just doing elfish stuff. Very cute. :)
Thrillzone chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
LOL! Drunk leggy! -
Prophetic Fire chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
*snickers* Interesting...very interesting...I appreciate the humor. It was more subtly than anything, but it was still there. That's why I liked it. _~
Minja chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Ha! That's really cute. I totally agree...Leggie looks mightly fine for his age. Ha, an elf in midlife crisis...Very cute! I knew he had alterior motives!

~Minja ;)
Sasuke-kun chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Awesome! He sounds too much like me! I whine about my age and I'm only 18 XD Keep up the good work!
Faerfaen chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
*Snorts* that was.. Interesting lol

*~* Dy *~*
tigris of mirkwood who was too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
this is hilarious! heheh, even tho i'm a Lego-lover (along with a billion other OB fangirls)i love this!