Reviews for I'll Meet You There
cherryblossom0103 chapter 3 . 2/13/2017
This is so, so good! Please, please, PLEASE write more! I'm begging you!
MOOJJO chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
you better make another chapter!
MOOJJO chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
this is great make another chapter please
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
Keep going so far is great
Peb97 chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
love it! an interesting plot and I like how you portrayed the characters up until now.
please continue
kunoichi chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
Siruis who else could it be :D. Hope he will be a bender to.
Arithra chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
Woho, this is interesting. I look forward to some marauder mischief. James comes across as quite likable but at the same time as a boy who grew up to be somewhat sheltered. He knows of the hardships and probably more about the fire naton than his countrymen, but at the same time he has never quite felt the cruelty personally.
There is also the chivalry he portrays here.
I also liked the fact that you made him afraid since it is a logical reaction.
Good job. I'm looking forward to more.
Deathbistereo95 chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
So we meet Sirius, bad tempered as ever too. Question, are they all going to be benders? Also, other than casual mention are the boys ever going to actually meet some of the ATLA characters (the gang, Zuko, Azula, etc...)? Good chapter though, James is finally on the road. And from the sound of it Sirius is a crappy thief. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Fairy of the Friz chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Oh wow this is cool! I'm so curious to see how everything will turn out, who's who and what's what, and all that! XD Though I'm curious about Remus - would he still be a werewolf? Or would there be something else that'll trouble him?
Deathbistereo95 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Always found the idea interesting; marauders living in the ATLA verse. Can't wait for the next chapter. Meetings soon? Should be fun.
rocketgod123 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
interesting plot premise. Intrigued to see how you take this on... Nice writing style!