Reviews for Fate's Bullet
Welcome back
Will definitely be with you for the continuation of this remarkable story

You are a talented writer and I am even more impressed by your age when you started writing this

Will be awaiting your next update and re reading the story for probably the 5th time at least hahahaha
So happy you will finish this and hopefully you will ice again grace us with more Caskett stories

Thank you for sharing your wonderful words with us

Keep writing-so glad you are going to finish! Kae Dover
Guest chapter 75 . 1/24/2019
Looking forward to it. Yes, the very last chapeter we’ve read is chapter 74. Love it. We read only Castle.
Manxkid chapter 75 . 1/25/2019
I for one am glad you have decided to return - take your time and good wishes.
TORONTOSUN chapter 75 . 1/25/2019
I understand what your saying. I hope, one day you do finished this story.
mmw74 chapter 75 . 1/25/2019
I just found your story and I'm enjoying it! I'm on chapter 28 so I have some reading to do, but glad to know you'll be continuing. Thanks for continuing to write about our favorite pair :)
12precinct42344 chapter 75 . 1/24/2019
I read your summary, and this seems like something I would like to read. I have no idea how I have missed the first 74 chapters, but I have since bookmarked the story, and will catch up. I am pleased that you are finishing this. Thank you for sharing with us.
southerngirl1 chapter 75 . 1/24/2019
Looking forward to what you have in store for us - welcome back!
thetrueseekeroftruth chapter 75 . 1/24/2019
Waiting with bated breath here!
sianita95 chapter 75 . 1/24/2019
I for one am here until the wheels fall off. You do you, it'll be a joy to catch back up with it and read new (if you choose to move forward with it). Thanks for writing it, and happy belated birthday x 2 lol
KB4RC chapter 75 . 1/24/2019
I will wait for a new chapter.
Guest chapter 74 . 11/12/2017
It is a great story is there going to be more
PAM H chapter 74 . 12/25/2016
THIS IS EXCELLENT ! HOPE WE GET MORE, WHENEVER.
PAM H chapter 40 . 12/22/2016
YOU'RE A TERRIFIC WRITER. DON'T LET ANYONE DISCOURAGE YOU, EVER !
PAM H chapter 30 . 12/21/2016
I AM SO GLAD THIS STORY IS 74 CHAPTERS. I REALLY DON'T WANT IT TO COME TO AN END. YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY A GREAT WRITER.
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »