Reviews for Moments in Time
loved it!
Melikalilly chapter 20 . 7/16
I love this story
FattyKitty chapter 1 . 7/1
Thanks god. How Harry's life finally happy without Ronald being around. and with Tom come in.
that's great!
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 20 . 5/18
Love this
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 3 . 5/18
Awesome poem
shadewatcher chapter 20 . 5/15
SQWEEEEEEEE! I soo do LOVE the happy endings.
Gambito chapter 20 . 4/19
I have read three of your fics so far including this one and even though I didn't review with the previous two (Deadly Eyes of a Pheonix Reborn and Surge de Hydra), I cannot help but say that you are an extremely talented writer. I love your Harry and Tom/Voldie stories because they have a lot of emotion and real-life trials in them. As for the critics, I can easily say that they are just jealous or biased (I am not referring to the constructive criticism that actually helps.). Thank you for taking the time to write your stories, it means a lot to us.

(PS. You make a lot of valid points in your profile.)
Hadilu chapter 20 . 2/8
This is the second time I read your amazing fic, I love the way you manage the characters and give a sense of how Harry an Voldy can be together, despite all the damage and evil actions. I guess is the charm of this couple.
SailorChibi chapter 20 . 1/28
I enjoyed this story right up until the last chapter. The whole pro-life, “people who have abortions are monsters” part really ruined it.
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 1/20
they have a really short time to get ready for the babies
Meel Jacques chapter 20 . 1/15
I love the story but I cannot stand your opinion about abortion. But I loved the romance.
Meel Jacques chapter 19 . 1/15
HE IS PREGNAT! AMAZING!
I mean, he is too young... But I liked they can have a big family!
Meel Jacques chapter 18 . 1/15
Tom is fucking crazy now.
Meel Jacques chapter 17 . 1/15
I am so sad about Tom. Noooooo!
Meel Jacques chapter 16 . 1/15
Little Lord kkkkk Voldemort is a jerk.