Reviews for Fly Me Away
DawnthePretender chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Noooo please finish this. I just finished reading the last story and I don’t want to get into this one if it isn’t going to be updated any time soon.
Claire chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
I'm probably getting creepy at this point. I check up every once in awhile to see if you've updated yet, because this story (and the one that preceded it) have really stuck to me. I'm not sure why I've gotten so fixated, (probably because your writing is so good, and the story itself it wonderfully comprehensive and stimulating,) but I've come up with a thousand possible answers as to what happens to Rowan. Perhaps she isn't under the Sun or Moon's jurisdiction after all when it comes to revival, and she becomes another celestial entity by the power of something higher. Or maybe by the will of the general universe? (As I've mentioned before, I have a fixation with Saturn, which is also a song by Sleeping At Last. Or perhaps Mercury, who in Greek mythology was the "messenger of the Gods.") Or she could really become a Muse after all, or die and leave Jack alone to mourn for his mistakes: "Don't fall in love with a mortal." I truly don't believe the story ends here, and that's not just because I'm procrastinating my finals and really want something to read to distract me. It's because I know you, like Rowan, are a storyteller at heart. You're exceptionally good at it, and you've weaved a fantastic story that I can't seem to forget, even after 3 years. Although I really do hope you are able to update this story, I have read your profile description and completely understand your reasoning if you choose not to. Regardless, thank you for inspiring me, and for providing a story that will stick to me for a long time.
-Claire
PadfootCc chapter 15 . 10/25/2017
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update soon!
da.elephants57 chapter 15 . 10/22/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! This is my favorite story I've found on ROTG. Whether it's Wattpad or Fanfiction, this is the best. I'm dying. Please halp. I swear I could never write as good as you. I need the update because there's so many loose ends to tie up. It's slowly killing me internally. Is Rowan going to become a Muse? By the way, how long has it been since she's died? I haven't been able to follow it that well, but that's ADHD for you.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/18/2017
I absolutely love the whole story but god can't u just post one more chapter to tell us what happens, of she actually comes back or not? I know its been a while since u wrote this but don't leave is hanging!
Risika Karew chapter 15 . 6/20/2017
Ok just finished this and am I hoping you will update soon! I really liked the "quite fond" part in this last chapter, so sweet. I hope you can find some inspiration soon and continue! I can't wait to see if Rowan comes back and Jack's reaction!
Risika Karew chapter 5 . 6/16/2017
I'm reading this now and see it's not complete yet and is on hiatus. I hope you come back to finish soon! It's a great story and I realllly want to know what happens! I know writers block is hard, I hope you can get through it. Maybe try going back to what inspired you with these characters in the first place _ best of luck, hope to see an update soon! 3
Guest chapter 15 . 4/7/2017
Wow just wow. I've finished this and the story preceding it in ONE night. Thats how good it was. It's been full year since you've updated though, I hope you haven't abandoned it! Will save just in case.
Claire chapter 15 . 12/15/2016
Please come back I miss this story so much! (If you need inspiration listen to "Saturn" by Sleeping at Last... thought of this story immediately when I heard it!
Claire chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Where have you gone? I hope you're okay ️ I love your writing so much, don't give up!
Jersey chapter 15 . 7/11/2016
Please update I'm dying
mistysherwood1 chapter 15 . 5/11/2016
Okay, I don't know how often you're asked this, but when will Rowan come back? I miss her and I hate mourning Jack. It makes me so sad for him, I nearly started crying at the end of the last book, especially when I found out that was it.
Claire chapter 15 . 4/27/2016
Much sad. Very Rowan. I've been following your stories for a very long time now, but I haven't reviewed in a while, I'm sorry! I like how there is a glimmer of hope to see Rowan again, with this Guardian of Storytelling thing, I really do miss her. Put poor Jack out of his misery! I've got this whole scene laid out in my head of the dramatic reunion, whatever the circumstances. I miss the star crossed lovers of the supernatural world! I'll pay you to write her back into existence.
Much love, keep going xx
J.M. Cords chapter 15 . 4/19/2016
Good gracious. Love this story. Been binge reading this as well as "something peculiar" for the last several days. You're doing a very good job portraying the grieving process in my opinion! I'm also enjoying the fantastic world building such wonderful characters!

Looking forward to the next chapters!
RediscoveredPokeyHoles chapter 15 . 4/7/2016
Woo! I'm loving this so far, I loved Something Quite Peculiar too and you're an amazing author! The Jack/Cupid bromance is the best! :)