Reviews for The Definition of Trouble
AnotherGuest chapter 22 . 4/20
Well, classic cliff hanger that one.
With all the loyality questions in Charlie's life I'm constantly afraid for the moment when her balancing of all those things won't work anymore - it will involve a lot of heart break at the least.
Oh my gosh! I love this story so much! I'm normally not that interested in kid!fics. But this is so much more. All the emotions and the problems in this family, everything. And all this meetings with the older Charlie are so interesting as well with all those hints about things yet to happen.
I like that actually both of Charlie's parents are honestly trying to be good parents. And well, Charlie has kind of the extreme and more complicated version of what divorce-children experience. You make it really live like.
Chimmicherry chapter 22 . 4/12
No! Please, I need to know what happens next! Please update!
IAmTheRedLady chapter 22 . 4/12
So awesome! I can’t wait for the next update.
alexa-chan me chapter 22 . 4/12
YOU CANT LEAVE IT LIKE THIS
IAmTheRedLady chapter 21 . 2/18
SO sorry it took me so long to get around to reading this. I’m so hooked and can’t wait to see what happens next! :D
Purple Pizza chapter 21 . 1/20
Okay I get the feeling I'm not going to like the next chapter then. I'm kinda attached to Cail and I'm thinking they won't survive the next chapter. Aw that's gonna be tough for Charlie nooo. On a positive note, Missy giving The Talk thoroughly entertained me. Looking forward to the next chapter!
alexa-chan me chapter 21 . 1/19
Fychxkhxoyzhlduppududupdpudouxiysi6eys. This is such a good chapter. I love it so much. Thank you for my life. That cliffhanger was so intense. What will happen to Dunn. Man i can't wait for the next chapter! All of your updates are a blessing
NorthernMage chapter 21 . 1/19
"she remembered being five years old and having a 'now, Charlie, there are certain parts of your body that are yours, and you must promise to tell me if anyone tries to touch them, so that I can vaporise them on the spot' conversation." So that was one of the best things I've read lately. I can easily imagine Missy doing that.

Also, god help anyone trying to kill Missy...
IAmTheRedLady chapter 20 . 11/18/2017
So good, as always. I’m really intrigued to know what happens next :)
Ashely chapter 19 . 11/11/2017
As always I love you writing. Thank you for updating.
IAmTheRedLady chapter 19 . 11/5/2017
Very nice little addition. Charlie is such a clever girl Takes after her parents. ;)
Kat A. Coop chapter 19 . 11/4/2017
Ooooooo. This is interesting. Developing a little personality, I see!
Looking forward to seeing how this particular arc ends!:D
Jazz chapter 19 . 11/3/2017
Oh.
Ooooh.
Oh, that's lovely. I love how you phrased it, Charlie sounding just like both her parents. I'm rly loving what you're doing with the character and am looking forward to what you'll do next :D
The Woman Who Wrote chapter 19 . 11/3/2017
I do like this arc! I feel like it has a lot of potential.