Reviews for Anyone Else But You
vickigoesroar chapter 10 . 6/19
Love your stories - always come back to them as a comfort read. Just wanted to ask if you think you’ll ever come back to this one?
ohboyse chapter 1 . 3/22
hello i wish you could tell us if you plan to update this story
Alessa315 chapter 10 . 3/19
Hey! Greetings from Venezuela. Great story, as always :)
Are you going to keep working on it any time soon?

Hope you can let me know.
MsAndreaRenee chapter 1 . 3/7
Why do I torture myself? Yes I’m reading this again. My birthday wish is going to be that someday you’ll return to this and put me out of my misery. *cue dramatic telenovela music*
ReadOnlyView chapter 10 . 1/31
This obviously isn’t your main priority, but I just wanted to drop a line here to say I love this story and, if by some chance you got to rethinking about these characters, I would squeal with delight and probably poop my pants because this story is so good, even though it’s unfinished. I just love this kind of writing—your kind of writing!
Barbell21 chapter 10 . 1/4
Please please please finish this! I came back to it cause I love it so much
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 10 . 12/28/2021
Omg I didn’t realize this wasn’t complete nor has updated in 6 years. I’m an idiot, but know that this story has been so much fun and I hope you continue it because I want to see Rose’s freak out.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2021
Please, please, please, finish this story. I love this story so far.
jaspee chapter 10 . 6/6/2021
i really love this story, please, please , please update. : )
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2021
Hope you update this soon!
deandrialanay08 chapter 10 . 5/29/2021
I just found this story but I’m in lovvvvvvveeeee
Guest chapter 10 . 4/22/2021
Ok so now I am going to make you write. I will ask you about these two everyday u til you pop up another ten chapters ok?
That striptease was the best thing ever and I love them so much! Rose is a shitty friend too and I don't think she cares for Bella! Pls pls pls you'll finish this yes? Yes.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2021
OMGGGGGG THEY ARE GOING FOR IIIIIIT RIGHT ON HIS COUUU7CB
Guest chapter 8 . 4/22/2021
Moving and pizza now that's my kind of date

He was killing me too with the sweating and the flexing and the being just downright adorable part
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2021
HELLO BEARD WELCOME BACK

ugh I'm torn! Is it shitty? IDK! BUT like are rose and bella even that close? Half the time the don't seem to like each other. Rose is not going to like this when she finds out,is she?

Also laughing at your playlist titled "cheat"
2,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »