Reviews for The Black Prince
era-romance chapter 2 . 5/3
honestly harry probably should've just told aeryn to seek sanctuary with house velaryon. seeing as aurane waters was taken in and raised around his legitimate brother, I doubt they'd turn her away. it would saved her from the rest of happens in ur story
oh well
realized half way through this chapter that I'd read this fic before so I'm off
AviciiFrvr chapter 1 . 4/23
Hope you come back to writing this story again. I am so in love with it that I've been thinking of re-using your plot to write my own. Hope you're safe and healthy.

regards.
Natman717 chapter 22 . 4/15
Thank your for this wonderful story. I see that it is “very abandoned” but even forgotten things are sometimes found again. I hope you find a drive and passion for this story one day, because it is really great! I’m really sorry for all the other nasty comments I have seen, and I hope if you read mine you get some sort of happiness out of it.
Natman717 chapter 7 . 4/15
I have read about horrible acts through many stories, and sometimes even enjoyed the pain, misery and chaos they caused... but just umm god damn, this chapter has me wanting to go to mass and seek confession from my priest. Just I have never read anything that has made my heart beat this strangely and made my mind as clear and aware to the horrors of the world. I have no clue how this chapter hit me so hard but that rape scene was just so impactful I hope it stays with me for the rest of my life. While I am not strong enough for this to have changed fetishes this has 100% cemented the fact that if I even encounter situations like this I’m going to sacrifice my life to help whoever is being abused in this situation. Just damn, I hope this has been able to express to you how heart tearing and gut wrenching this scene was. I always scoff at trigger warnings, and I think this is the first time I ever believe it has a place.
naterholt chapter 7 . 3/2
What the absolute fuck is wrong with you author. your not a good author for writing rape scenes and making harry just experience that shit. you are a sick human being and you should be ashamed to even call yourself human. sick.
darthkratos24 chapter 2 . 2/19
Oh right yea now I fully remember why this story went to the shit chapter freaking 7 so damn pointless and forced. Everyone check reviews before reading skip this and trust me you'll thank me later. Glad it's dead and don't say that often or at all
darthkratos24 chapter 1 . 2/19
Oh now I remember this story had such promise but you made Harry a super softy and rather pathetic if I remember correctly
silver hands chapter 22 . 2/2
One of the best crossovers I've read. Very subtle. Worth the read even if it is dead.
silver hands chapter 7 . 2/1
Dear god, when I saw the chapter heading my heart sank to my stomach.
ThirdCabinBoy chapter 22 . 1/26
It's good while it last
Aredianx chapter 8 . 1/24
This Harry is just a little bitch. Also, do not read this if you can't stand rape. Disgusting. Nobody cares about death or graphic violence. You should've put warning for the rape.
Sonia25 chapter 7 . 12/22/2020
What a fucking bastard you must be for writing this sentence. Why even involve Harry potter in your sick story to show him powerless in the face of child rape. You disgusting pig.
Ptolemys pyjamas chapter 22 . 12/3/2020
One of the top stories on this website but I guess I can see why this was abandoned. There was simply no conflict that could exist once Harry had a true HP wand. He could declare himself God Emperor of all Planetos and be done with it.
Luxo11 chapter 1 . 12/2/2020
This story contains child rape don’t fucking read it, ruins the whole thing. Save yourself from being angry and just don’t read this shit story.
Luxo11 chapter 7 . 12/2/2020
Fuck your story and go fuck yourself
3,171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »