Reviews for The Black Prince
PervyPanda chapter 22 . 6/14
Don't do drugs kids.
lol I guess you should of stuck with the first story like so many told you... Rewrites are never finished, only the arrogant believe they'll defy this statistic ;-)
SnapDragon21 chapter 22 . 6/10
Nyehehehehe! I, the great Snappy, have come to wait upon the update of this masterpiece! NYEHEHEHEHEHEHE!¡!¡!¡!

~Snappy~
corrinlone77 chapter 22 . 6/10
Great story.

Cheers
Corrin
stylo1 chapter 13 . 5/24
i dont really like it, to little happens, so far i skipped about 80% and feel like i hardly missed anything. just looking for the few words spoken a thought here and there, the rest matters not, sure it gives some dept to the story but so much i found myself lost form the plot itself
DrDrarry chapter 22 . 5/15
I wish so badly that you were still writing this! Best fanfiction ever!
rayndaddy08 chapter 1 . 5/8
this is so awesome, is it abandoned?
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 5/6
I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED THIS. HOLY HELL, HARRY FITS PERFECTLY AS A BARATHEON.

Just know, Ive got a lotta hope for this fic, but I'm gonna go ahead and keep my expectations lowit wouldn't do for me to get all bent out of shape of this goes awry.
squidsk chapter 22 . 4/26
I've really enjoyed this story and I hope you decide to continue it some day.
TheAfrasiyab chapter 22 . 4/24
I've just finished the last chapter. I must say that this is one of the best fics I've read, a fine replacement for the Thrones in its absence from TV and books, with our great Harry Potter It seems to be abandoned but I really hope that it will continue.
camp1500 chapter 22 . 4/22
this is good so far ... are you going to complete it?
Mysana chapter 19 . 3/30
Alright. I think I'm going to stop here for now. I don't really like Harry anymore, although I can't tell whether it's intentional or accidental. I don't find myself feeling what I imagine he's feeling. I think this is a good, and interesting story but Harry's become cold and... honestly just kind of mean? Anyway, good luck on further writing and thank you for your words thus far! Cheers!
Mysana chapter 7 . 3/30
This was... intense. I'm curious as to how you play out Harry's power, since they seem similar to HP magic but not exactly. The fear of the others at the end was interesting and you present Harry's POV so well. I really connect emphasis this. Harry shouldn't be a particularly understandable character, but you write him such that I find myself leaning towards my screen and feeling the story much more deeply than I would have expected. Thank you for writing this.
Mysana chapter 3 . 3/30
This chapter is really, really good. Especially this ending scene. The conversation filled me with dread at the idea of Harry getting sent away to various locations, which I take to mean you conveyed Harry's own opinion successfully. The links between the Lannisters and Voldemort is an interesting idea that I can't wait to see more of. And the way you write Tyrion, not as everyone's favourite from the books but from the outside, as a human who can be upset and angry and sharp.

I can't wait to see what you do with it, but I just wanted to let you know that I really, really liked chapter 3.
DipstickMadden chapter 22 . 3/26