Reviews for The Black Prince
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 10 . 12/16/2018
Should be a interesting stay
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 9 . 12/16/2018
I love the amount of details in this story
Nathrezium chapter 5 . 12/16/2018
Hell of a good book
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 8 . 12/16/2018
Heavy chapter
LongSelfindulgentReviews chapter 6 . 12/13/2018
“You're but one and ten, not yet old enough to call yourself a man”

That just about summarizes all of my complaints about this fic.
MugglebornMe chapter 23 . 12/10/2018
You write a very good story. Heartbroken that its abandoned..
Meerhawk chapter 23 . 12/4/2018
This story and your writing are absolutely incredible. I wish you luck with your job and it's too bad that you won't finish this. I'll see you on fictionpress.
PointlessSanity chapter 6 . 12/1/2018
This is Discontinued true...

But this world need a Dark Lord Harold... just saying.
mirasol.yellow chapter 23 . 12/1/2018
Oh my gosh I really love this story, a shame it’s discontinued. Nevertheless, I loved the experience reading this and I wish you the best in your life and future endeavours!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/22/2018
So sad to hear that this story won't be continued, but I understand your reasons. Hopefully you can put an outline pf where the story was headed or someone can adopt it?
Elaine du Lac chapter 23 . 11/19/2018
Wow! Your story mirrors mine! I was something of a writer too, and I spent 3 years taking a Creative Writing degree, working a sideline as a romance ghostwriter, trying to get myself published somewhere. One year before graduating, I dropped out and went to baking school because my family owned a bakery and my parents were offering me a long-term steady job with benefits. I always thought I'd be a writer or some sort of intellectual. I never expected that working as a baker and a hands-on trades person would make me happy, but it did! What a surprise! I love making bread and going to baking school lifted me from a gray and gloomy place that I didn't even know I was in. Cheers to being a chef by day and a writer by night, or something like that.

Black Prince used to inspire me with it's pretty prose back when I was in Creative Writing school. I'm glad you are in a less morbid state of mind now though. Looking forward to Edenworld. Maybe someday, when you're comfortable or confident enough, you can go the full way and officially publish a novel on Amazon, or send a query to a publishing house? Get an agent?
EdgyBro chapter 23 . 11/17/2018
Well, this sucks. Should have put a warning in the description. Really hope you would one day continue the story or at least post the synopsis. Best of luck.
EdgyBro chapter 22 . 11/17/2018
Well, down the rabbit hole Margaery goes. Like Harry needs more trouble on his plate. Hope she doesn't goes bat shit crazy from this.
EdgyBro chapter 14 . 11/17/2018
Wonder when would Harry craft a wand, hopefully not after 50 chapters lol
The Jingo chapter 23 . 11/16/2018
Can you not at least post the synopsis for the rest of the plot?
3,182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »