Reviews for The Black Prince
Aredianx chapter 8 . 1/24
This Harry is just a little bitch. Also, do not read this if you can't stand rape. Disgusting. Nobody cares about death or graphic violence. You should've put warning for the rape.
Sonia25 chapter 7 . 12/22/2020
What a fucking bastard you must be for writing this sentence. Why even involve Harry potter in your sick story to show him powerless in the face of child rape. You disgusting pig.
Ptolemys pyjamas chapter 22 . 12/3/2020
One of the top stories on this website but I guess I can see why this was abandoned. There was simply no conflict that could exist once Harry had a true HP wand. He could declare himself God Emperor of all Planetos and be done with it.
Luxo11 chapter 1 . 12/2/2020
This story contains child rape don’t fucking read it, ruins the whole thing. Save yourself from being angry and just don’t read this shit story.
Luxo11 chapter 7 . 12/2/2020
Fuck your story and go fuck yourself
Hyokage chapter 22 . 11/17/2020
Magnificent fic. Sorry to see that it’s been abandoned. I hope you’ll come back and restart it someday.
stevem1 chapter 22 . 10/31/2020
This is a brilliantly written story. The author does an excellent job of writing a Harry Potter reborn in Westeros as a prince. Highly recommended, even if abandoned.
Lennart66 chapter 22 . 10/3/2020
This is sooo good! I’d be so happy to see the story continued :)
Hope you are doing well
Take care!
Lennart
Cauti0n chapter 22 . 9/30/2020
10/10 so far
LordRhyolith chapter 7 . 9/28/2020
There should be a warning about what happened in this chapter...

I really absolutely hate it when someone close to the protagonist, a friend for example, is raped... that just ruins the story for me because it is unnecessary drama.
The scene was too forced to make Harry hate. Why would the four kids continue to play around that area after they knew that the crownprince is targeting Harry's 'loveinterest'
One might thing that the street live made them smarter - survivalists.

Anyway, I condemn rape as a tool for drama because it is such a vile thing to read that it destroys all the mood for the story. And child rape at that...
It is always a really shit if someone close to the mc suffers such a fate, and the mc is powerless to do anything.
FlyingAstroCat chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
This was a brilliant first chapter. Quite sad to see that it is abandoned, though.
Houkaru Kisaragi chapter 22 . 8/16/2020
It's a shame this story is discontinued. By far one of the best thing I have ever read in this site. The skills required to write it is superb. Captures readers almost instantly and if I may say, a pity that it wasn't an actual novel.

Thank you for the read.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/5/2020
Pathetic mc he has lived a life already but he’s a child lol awful writing
JaehaerysTargaryen chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
This is the most well written ASOIAF/HP crossover that exists though that doesn't mean much when all the others are shit I guess.
I liked your characterisation of Cersei. She isn't an evil irrational women hell bent on killing our protagonist. She is nuanced and Harry has definitely changed her character. I am glad to see that implemented so well.
I like the fact that the work isn't just a power wank for Harry just stomping his way throughout the seven kingdoms crushing everyone underneath.
The warlocks as the antagonists so far and the Elder Gods plot is a wonder to read. I am glad you decided to bring about a new and more original plot with the Elder Gods and Old powers. It would've been a wonder to read.
The OCs are well written. I feel like Aeryn might've been a better match for Harry which we might ve seen later on.
Basically, your warlocks and magical plot (Elder gods, three eyed Raven's message) is the strongest part of the story.
It was fun to read. Finished it in one go.
Jacksonion Democracy chapter 22 . 6/12/2020
I really liked this story, shame its abandoned. Nonetheless, great stuff - I had a awesome time reading/binging it and I will cross my fingers sometime in the future you start it up again! TY 4 the chapter and 4 the story!
3,176 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »