Reviews for The Black Prince
! Interesting
Cranky Frankie chapter 18 . 9/7/2018
Margaery is so ccccute.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/6/2018
So I know it's been a year since you posted, but I just finished reading this and it is great. Hope this review finds you well and possibly even ignites a fire under you muse. Constructive criticism time. In earlier chapters you tended to list off lords and ladies a lot. There was one chapter where there were two full paragraphs of just middle and minor houses, I think it was his first name-day feast at casterly rock. That was really tedious and I found myself skipping whole paragraphs that just listed names and houses.
I was going to say you put too many details about rooms and other various things, but even in the beginning when I thought it was a little excessive it did have a point. After a while though I thought it started adding a lot to the story.
Arsenal chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
Boo. I was cheering for Harry. And then he goes and whips Pate anyway. He should have taken the punishment himself if he was so honorable and just.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Zurver chapter 22 . 8/27/2018
Please update asap. I can’t wait to read the continuation of this story.
wearethewitches chapter 22 . 8/26/2018
asdfghjkl I know you haven't updated this in forever (and being a writer myself, i know what that means), but i'd like you to know that this is excellent. well done and a good job.
Kla Zark chapter 22 . 8/23/2018
Fantastical
valrie1995 chapter 22 . 8/20/2018
Just finished reading this story for the third time. Definitively my favorite GoT/HP crossover. I'm really hoping that it's not abandoned. It's just amazing how well you mesh HP magic and the ritualistic and mystic magic of GoT. Anyways, thanks for contributing this beauty to fanfic!
Theoretic chapter 7 . 8/19/2018
You're a great writer and all, and I suppose I should've known better, but I draw the line at rape. I enjoyed the story up until know and wish you the best of luck, but I won't be reading any further.
NotUrTypicalNotUrTypicalGurl chapter 22 . 8/12/2018
People its been almost two years since they've updated ANYTHING
Its abandoned. The whole account is abandoned. Shush. Stop asking for it to be continued
Arcrael chapter 5 . 8/10/2018
I really hope voldemort makes some type of appearance. This fanfic is amazing. Keep going
Bosma19 chapter 22 . 8/6/2018
Please update
j chapter 22 . 7/27/2018
yiooooooo dude dis story is fly asffffffff plz update bro
pineapple-pancake chapter 22 . 7/23/2018
One of the things that I loved about this story was that Harry loves Cersei and craves for affection as a child. Which is just so natural, but at the same time so complicated, because its Cersei! That issue alone could make this story with all the conflicts that could arise from that relationship.
However I think that this story became too big and complex. I hope that you find a way to finish it, which would be brilliant. Thank you so far for writing and publishing it.
3,182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »