Reviews for The Black Prince
Jacksonion Democracy chapter 22 . 6/12/2020
I really liked this story, shame its abandoned. Nonetheless, great stuff - I had a awesome time reading/binging it and I will cross my fingers sometime in the future you start it up again! TY 4 the chapter and 4 the story!
Wanderer Chronicles chapter 22 . 5/23/2020
Probably the best HP/GoT crossover I've read. Didn't think much of Harry as prince at first, but it's worked rather well. Hope you return to this soon.
yochanan08 chapter 6 . 5/13/2020
noticed that author stopped in 2019. omg. such a good story wasted.
Annoyed chapter 9 . 5/10/2020
I am very glad you left this story to die. Why? Because you used Harry Potter as the supposed main character when it is not him in any real way shape or form. A fucking disgusting liar like every single other author who pretend to use a character but only after their name to draw people in as they are unable to risk a original character.

Fucking hate it. So many stories could have been great but the vast majority simply use this type of pathetic behavior as a crutch. Is it any wonder you failed to finish this story knowing this?
niggajeans chapter 7 . 5/7/2020
He didnt do shit and now she got raped and his friends killed.
HeyStardust chapter 8 . 5/4/2020
I always return to read this chapter I love it
AncientOak chapter 22 . 4/19/2020
I just found this story and read it straight through, I hope you come back to it one day, it’s great!
keylerbrito17 chapter 22 . 4/14/2020
please keep posting that I liked
Uday Sra chapter 22 . 4/8/2020
good
Guest chapter 22 . 3/25/2020
Hmph. Pity this is abandoned.
loki98065 chapter 22 . 2/25/2020
wow this is great. hope you come back to this soon
kyoshi711 chapter 22 . 1/28/2020
Wonderful story.
Lord of the Pit chapter 22 . 1/22/2020
Dear god, this is well done. Keep up the good work.
miguelgiuliano.co chapter 22 . 12/5/2019
Interesante historia espero con ansias por el próximo capitulo.
Solo una cosa trata de acelerar un poco la historia tal vez hasta que Harry tenga descendientes.
Así como atrasar el viaje de Robert al norte, así Harry tendría mas influencia y control.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 14 . 12/1/2019
Damn thought we could have one chapter without aeryn using harry for one thing or another. Can't go. A chapter without her cunning head popping up.
3,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »