Reviews for The Black Prince
nessiesmith2012 chapter 11 . 12/1/2019
Aeryn is very cunning. Using guilt and her friendship with the prince to secure a better life fore herself. Can't blame her for trying to claw her way to a better life but i can blame harry for his stupidity and naive nature that lets girls and women alike walk all over him and dictate what shall happen. Harry with a backbone when it comes to women would be interesting to read instead this has processed exactly how i figured when he was first memorized by the girl trying to rob and kill him. She has used him left and right and harry allows it regardless of the drama and hardship it brings because she is pretty. Helen of troy. Both have woman fucking over men and hurting others to secure their own happiness. Pure selfish woman.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 9 . 12/1/2019
"She doesnt have a hold of me" bull, she has you by the nuts and your hormonal induced decisions revolves around her to an alarming degree. You would think he would learn after she was raped but nope his selfish ass drags her with him despite everyone telling him and past events has shown him she will get hurt for his selfishness. This is not romance so drop the would be whore somewhere and get on with the story.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 8 . 12/1/2019
Wow harry is being used by his mother. Talk about emotional and mental abuse. Still after her confession of her trying to kill him and her hate of him he still worships the ground she walks. Hopefully he will grow out of this naive mamas boy.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 6 . 12/1/2019
Good advice. Leave the lowborn girl alone before she or you get her hurt. But harry wont i bet. Cause he gets a funny feeling when he looks at her.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 5 . 12/1/2019
Starting to like this now if only harry could stand firm in one way or the other. The wishy washy morality is getting boring. He is not a child he remembers a life before that shapes him already. Lets not make him a self sacraficing idiot like canon harry. The whole not killing because its wrong is a childish immature view.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 2 . 11/30/2019
Cant tell if harry is stupid as hell for getting mixed up with those kids or smart as he can have spys later... Given this harry doesnt think before he does im more inclined to believe stupid is the answer. But could be wrong
Andromedanaea chapter 22 . 11/22/2019
This is a very good story.
It is a shame that you abandoned it
Myricle chapter 1 . 11/22/2019
Felt compelled to re-read this for some reason. It's just as good as I remember. Heartbroken that it hasn't been continued, but I'm hardly one to talk with not a single completed story to my profile. I hope you return to this one day.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2019
This is one of the best crossovers I’ve read. I’m sad that’s it’s abandoned, but I really enjoyed it.
TianYi chapter 5 . 11/2/2019
This fic is the only one to came close as horror fic out of all of them...
Phoenixcatch7 chapter 22 . 10/26/2019
Margaret is really impatient, and Harry can't hold a conversation without interrupting someone XD. And there's Aeryes, and he hasn't seen his sister in years. I'm a bit surprised he hasn't tried to summon the elder wand in frustration yet, lol. And no one has noticed his warging, either, which is odd. He should totally do something small and sweet with his magic to try and calm Margaret down, maybe summon some music or grow a flower for her. Maybe it'll help her be patient XD. He totally needs to meet the starks too lol. Amazing story, loved the way it considers and shows the issues in the society and the people.
Dreous44 chapter 22 . 10/23/2019
Awesome story. Exited to see where it goes!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 22 . 9/21/2019
Gaaahhh. Why do I do this to myself?! I know that this story was abandoned, but, damnit, this is so good! And, AARRGGHH! That cliffy!
cecitbh chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
Quite obviously the best HP/GOT crossover fic ever. I'm not really into the OCs and the early introduction of a love interest, but most everything I vouch for. It is a very dark fic through, if you're in a better place now, then it's for the best.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2019
Not a bad colcept but extremly boring, 22 chapters and barly anything of note happened. I can see why you abandoned it.
3,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »