Reviews for The Black Prince
Phoenixcatch7 chapter 22 . 10/26/2019
Margaret is really impatient, and Harry can't hold a conversation without interrupting someone XD. And there's Aeryes, and he hasn't seen his sister in years. I'm a bit surprised he hasn't tried to summon the elder wand in frustration yet, lol. And no one has noticed his warging, either, which is odd. He should totally do something small and sweet with his magic to try and calm Margaret down, maybe summon some music or grow a flower for her. Maybe it'll help her be patient XD. He totally needs to meet the starks too lol. Amazing story, loved the way it considers and shows the issues in the society and the people.
Dreous44 chapter 22 . 10/23/2019
Awesome story. Exited to see where it goes!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 22 . 9/21/2019
Gaaahhh. Why do I do this to myself?! I know that this story was abandoned, but, damnit, this is so good! And, AARRGGHH! That cliffy!
cecitbh chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
Quite obviously the best HP/GOT crossover fic ever. I'm not really into the OCs and the early introduction of a love interest, but most everything I vouch for. It is a very dark fic through, if you're in a better place now, then it's for the best.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2019
Not a bad colcept but extremly boring, 22 chapters and barly anything of note happened. I can see why you abandoned it.
sloksingh45 chapter 22 . 7/23/2019
Please update
sloksingh45 chapter 21 . 7/23/2019
Please update soon
sloksingh45 chapter 1 . 7/22/2019
I like it please continue
Jason16 chapter 22 . 7/14/2019
see i know you say this is "very abandoned" but what if i said that this is literally the best HP/GOT
crossover that i have ever read and that it would be a crime to leave it unfinished would you then finish it? but seriously really well done story and even if you really have no planes of finishing it would you by chance post like a summary of the plot everything that happens or something like that
sasy39 chapter 22 . 7/9/2019
Holy shit!
I just finished reading what you have written so far and its epic!
I cant wait to see where you take this!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/21/2019
I am confused did Robert die?
Ellie68 chapter 22 . 6/22/2019
I read this once, ages ago, it’s just as amazing the second time. Thank you for writing!
Sad betrayed fan chapter 22 . 5/30/2019
Im sad u decided to very abbandon this story and feel betrrayed because u were setting something, uor words AN: Sorry it took so long. This is part one of Margaery's interlude; it is largely a set up for next chapter. Wish her luck.

(22)

Wish u luck on uor life.
Goodbye
Myricle chapter 22 . 6/1/2019
You've captured the atmosphere of ASoIaF perfectly and managed to tell a compelling, enthralling tale within a world fit to bursting with such stories. Your care and dedication has resulted in one of the best fanfictions either series can lay a claim on. I'm in love with your descriptions, your attention to detail, and the bitter, twisting insight into this Harry's mind.
I knew this was abandoned when I started it, and resolved myself to enjoy the journey. I very much have. Of course I wish it went on, but it wouldn't be an accurate emulation of GRRM's style if it didn't stop abruptly and show no signs of continuing.
Well done, and thank you for sharing.
alex.alexcameron chapter 12 . 5/24/2019
Very decent piece of writing. Sorry to hear it's abandoned. Hope you come back to it at some point.
3,182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »