Reviews for The Black Prince
Sad
Druto chapter 3 . 2/25/2019
Wiinnneeeeee
Ptool chapter 22 . 2/22/2019
This chapter is the same exact chapter as was posted last year - the 'Abandoned' note is gone, but otherwise this is not updated.

can you tell us if this is officially dead?
Justarandomanon chapter 22 . 2/13/2019
Man oh man, I hope Harry puts Margery in her place. Not letting his bastards live in his home? Harry basically threatened Tywin with death for Aeryn, so I wonder what he'll say to Margery.
redHussar chapter 2 . 2/13/2019
I didn't like it. Harry seems to be even more soft-hearted than as Potter. He is associating with scum - thieves. He has no ambition - Joffrey is still alive. Btw, this is quite sexist - medieval times, where women were rarely soldiers, leaders, yet every time Harry meets a "good, brave smallfolk" it's a woman. Spare your false propaganda for somewhere else.
Smokeing chapter 22 . 2/7/2019
Very good story enjoyed it very much
Fyre Byrd chapter 22 . 2/4/2019
Is this abandoned or not? I can't tell it's last update was like a week ago
Percy Jackson7 chapter 22 . 2/1/2019
I think he still be with Aeryn and not Margaery. But I guess I will have to wait and see
PasiveNox chapter 22 . 1/31/2019
Great noce
Guest chapter 21 . 1/29/2019
Wasn't this abandoned?
Cuirassier chapter 22 . 1/28/2019
Wasn't this chapter already on DLP ? Odd to add this last one to the story if it has been abandoned.
benrobbins77 chapter 22 . 1/28/2019
Nice chapter. Looking forward to more.
Svenion chapter 21 . 1/28/2019
how many times can a man almost be killed before he gets off his ass and gets serious about his protection? im kind of rooting for the Warlocks at this point just to put him out of my misery.
3,182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »