Reviews for Somewhere In Between
miki shiba chapter 6 . 7/3
pleeeeaseeeee update it this is one of my favourite you can't just leave us hanging i want to know what happens next
NO NO NO NO NO! You can't leave it like this! You can't do this to me!
jazbara chapter 1 . 5/21
Please update I love this so much 3
miki shiba chapter 6 . 4/21
so goooood please update
ive been dying for an update for The Protector thats a amazing story
GoddessxNyte2 chapter 6 . 4/14
pls update again soon
swallowmysoul chapter 6 . 3/27
this story is fantatsic! I would love to know who is after the kids and how they are planning on getting back to the future! will laxus and Lucy still end up togwther and will they even have twins cause the future is always changing? there are so many questuons and answers waiting for me! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Q'Nisa chapter 6 . 2/22
wow! awesome story! Love it soooo much...hope u will update soon~
Great story, can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2017
I’m so happy you’ve picked this back up :) can’t wait to read more xx
artistofthemind chapter 6 . 11/14/2017
WAAAAAAHHHHH! THIS IS SO ADORABLE!
ms.fourtune chapter 6 . 11/11/2017
This is amazing! Everything I didn't know I needed in a fanfic. I'm not usually big on time travel fics but this is done very well. I'm excited to watch the relationship between Laxus and Lucy develop and I'm also excited to see Future Laxus' reaction to Lucy and the twins. Keep updating, I can't wait to read more!
Chiithop chapter 6 . 11/8/2017
Please continue writing! Its amazing!
Blessed Unrest chapter 6 . 11/7/2017
Whooooweeee I had to do a bit of catch-up to remember how this story went. In all seriousness, I'm really loving where this story is going! I felt like crying when Lucy was reliving the entire Eclipse moment in her head and then extremely comforted when Laxus pulled her out her panic attack (you've grown so much, Laxus *sniffles*). And FINALLY future Laxus meets present present Lucy. Hmmmm, I wonder what will happen next~
amethystdreamm chapter 6 . 11/6/2017
I do hope you plan on updating this! This is fantastic and I am loving every minute of it! Lalu has a special place in my heart; I adore them as a couple! Rogue and Cana has an interesting twist to it as well...