Reviews for Somewhere In Between
Shka chapter 5 . 9/13
i'm so sad there is no update for this story :(
I liked your story. I really want to read more. I hope you will update.
LadyAvaRushi chapter 5 . 5/16
I love the way Thunder God Tribe support Laxus and how Laxus seem to slowly grow fond of the toddlers. It's a great story though and I wish this is not abandoned considering it was last updated almost two years ago •.~
Dalisay08 chapter 5 . 4/15
this is solo cute! I want more!
the real narnia chapter 5 . 4/14
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they're so adorable!
say hello to my inner Mira.

No but seriously I love you're stories and kid ones are so cute I'm gonna go read other things like this I love Lucy as a mom
QueenoftheMermaids chapter 5 . 4/4
THIS IS ARGUABLY THE CUTEST AND I BEG YOU TO GIVE MY HEART MORE. PLEASEEEEEEE
thecagedsong chapter 5 . 3/21
This is the cutest thing ever, I love it with my heart and soul. The birds are singing and my stress gone. Thank you
Yed01 chapter 5 . 3/6
I love it. can u add more lalu fluff from the present laxus and Lucy.
samuel.bryant17 chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
I really love this story. Along with some of your others like; "A Walk Among the Fairies", "Letting Go", "the fire and the flood", "A Dragon Slayer's Mate", "Of Dragons, Stars and Second Chances" and "To Fake A Marriage". I'm not sure if you are still actively writing, or not, but if you are I seriously hope that this, "To Fake A Marriage", and "Of Dragons, Stars, and Second Chances" get updated soon. Until then cerberus angel, thank you for giving us fans such amazing works of fictional gold to read, and "HAPPY NEW YEARS!" (as New Years Eve is tomorrow).
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
This is a cute one i hope u update soon
NVismyname chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
THIS IS SERIOUSLY ONE OF THE BEST LALU FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ, EVEN THOUGH I'M A NALU SHIPPER. I'VE BEEN TOTALLY HOOKED ONTO THIS STORY, AND I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE SINCE I'VE FOUND THIS GEM B/C THIS JUST HAS SO MUCH FREAKN POTENTIAL! so please please pretty please update as soon as u can...
dorkyanimelover1 chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
please update
Naomipy chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
I love it! Please update ASAP!
Fanfic-For- Life-100 chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
please update soon, I can't get enough of this lalu. it's now one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2016
Can you do all you fans a favour and UPDATE! I cant get tired of this story. Its an AWSOME idea, even though im a nalu fan but... Im open minded C3