Reviews for Somewhere In Between
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2017
I’m so happy you’ve picked this back up :) can’t wait to read more xx
artistofthemind chapter 6 . 11/14/2017
WAAAAAAHHHHH! THIS IS SO ADORABLE!
ms.fourtune chapter 6 . 11/11/2017
This is amazing! Everything I didn't know I needed in a fanfic. I'm not usually big on time travel fics but this is done very well. I'm excited to watch the relationship between Laxus and Lucy develop and I'm also excited to see Future Laxus' reaction to Lucy and the twins. Keep updating, I can't wait to read more!
Chiithop chapter 6 . 11/8/2017
Please continue writing! Its amazing!
Blessed Unrest chapter 6 . 11/7/2017
Whooooweeee I had to do a bit of catch-up to remember how this story went. In all seriousness, I'm really loving where this story is going! I felt like crying when Lucy was reliving the entire Eclipse moment in her head and then extremely comforted when Laxus pulled her out her panic attack (you've grown so much, Laxus *sniffles*). And FINALLY future Laxus meets present present Lucy. Hmmmm, I wonder what will happen next~
amethystdreamm chapter 6 . 11/6/2017
I do hope you plan on updating this! This is fantastic and I am loving every minute of it! Lalu has a special place in my heart; I adore them as a couple! Rogue and Cana has an interesting twist to it as well...
LadyAvaRushi chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
You literally surprised the hell out of me when I found out you finally updated. Actually, it's been months since I loged into Fanfiction and finding you uploaded a chapter thrilled me. Will you be getting back on track? I hope so. Keep updating, but don't pressure yourself too much
YourFriendBob chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
DON'T END IT ON THAT OMG NO I NEED MORE I JUST FOUND THIS STORY BUT PLEASE KEEP UPDATING IT I LOVE IT ALREADY
kayLucyLover chapter 6 . 10/16/2017
Thank you for your update .. Please keep on continue the story ..
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 6 . 10/15/2017
Been a while, but I am glad you are finally able to get back to this story line. Indeed life does get busy and crazy, but it is always great to see a much enjoyed story get picked up after time apart. I got the feeling that if this thing is as revolting and disgusting as it seems, it might be Holy magic that is capable of destroying it in the end. Would explain Sting and Yukino's sudden nightmares and sleep disorders. Probably has affected Lucy the same. Possibly the dark nature is why it also had Rogue awakening and feeling on edge at the same time.

Kind of amusing how Makarov can't seem to get Lucy and Laxus together under the same roof fast enough in this chapter. Crazy as things have been for Lucy and Laxus during this day, I can see how Makarov, Mira and everyone else will be going all out to make sure that even if the babies from the future do go home they get them back ASAP if this chapter is any indication of how the twins have wrapped the whole guild around their pinkies already. Hehehe.

Glad to have you back.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2017
Finally woman! Jeez, i thlught you gave up on this fic wich i hoped to god you didnt. Piiieeewww. It was awsome btw so continue on this fic!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2017
Been a long time..worth d wait! Hope next chapter will be soon
NVismyname chapter 6 . 10/13/2017
AAAGH, I GOT GOOSEBUMPS ALL OVER NEAR THE END! THIS IS MY FAVORITE LAXUS x LUCY STORY! I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEEEEXT! 3
rere97maui chapter 6 . 10/11/2017
Absolutely fantastic. Can't wait for more. :)
Mistress Katana chapter 6 . 10/10/2017
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! This has now become one of my favorite Fairy Tail stories. I’ve just started ready Fairy Tail fanfiction this month and you’ve just slipped into my top 5! I’m just so obsessed with Laxus/Lucy pairings right now and this one has got me in its clutches. Reading about Mama Lucy and Daddy Laxus with their children makes my day! This is a masterpiece in my opinion, and I CANNOT wait to read more! I might even take a crack at my own LaLu fic!