Reviews for Mass Effect: End of Days
moosejuice5 chapter 18 . 9/17
I love this fic, a very well thought out and written plot
Verdauga chapter 12 . 8/11
Yep. Still freaking awesome.
Verdauga chapter 11 . 8/10
Still awesome.
Verdauga chapter 6 . 8/1
This. Is. Awesome!
Verdauga chapter 1 . 8/1
Cool.
I honestly would not have been able to tell English wasn't your first language if you hadn't said so. Congrats on that!
taintedahab chapter 13 . 7/22
Geth: run program “NOMS”!
Ilireanwri chapter 18 . 7/8
This story is very good. I'm curious what will happen next.
Are you still continuing it?
WREN-PL chapter 18 . 7/6
MOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRR
WREN-PL chapter 13 . 7/3
I can't spell out how much I love your description of joining with machines.

Beautiful.
WREN-PL chapter 9 . 7/2
ummm... grenade through spaceship grade glass? I don't think so...
Hey pal! First review I put on this fic; really love this AU off mass effect you have created, a master piece, I do really hope that you continue with this awesome story of humanity ando Visión kicking the Reapers and Council's sorry asses, it's beautiful to see Anita and Airiel telling them yo shove their stupid rules. Well I'm not taking anymore time of yours, take care and may the continuing be with you.
Mikey P chapter 8 . 6/18
Also, forgot to mention that you keep switching between is/are (single/plural) or this/these in the wrong places.

Turians (plural) are the miltary might of the Council.
The Citadel (singular) is the seat of the Citadel Council.

There are so many examples where you have these sorts of things the wrong way round.

Take my above sentence. In your writing, you (more often than not) end up saying:

"There is so many exampkes where you have this sorts of things the wrong way round."

It's not a huge issue, but shows you either need help with your grammar, or should stop relying ona soell-checker to do it for you. I'm guessing both though, giving the number of times you say "exiting" in place of "exciting". A spell-checker won't know the difference.
Mikey P chapter 8 . 6/18
So, let me get this straight... humanity developex what appears to be a superior tech base, cover large portions of stars with partial Dyson spheres, yet are amazed by the size of the Citadel? And, they want to start using Eezo tech, despite having clear indications that their tech is better (hell, you had them ready to replicate the nigh-indestructable material of the Relays - which is Reaper level tech!).

Also, they expand their territory slowly and carefully (due to an event known to all humanity) and yet just jump to colonise the relay end point and other systems, without asking why the Council let it go so easily given all their misgivings about humanity?

Oh, look, you know all that build-up of my humanity's back-story in the first seven chapters... mot gonna be needing it now, he Council have arrived!

I'll keep reading, hoping to see logic return, but I won't get my hopes up.
Politics is rather simplistic. Anyway, why do most fanfic writers think a population of low hundred billions at that level of advancement is high? Its actually really low. Pretty sure that there would be some kind of temporary post scarcity economy that would lead the population to reach even low trillions