Reviews for Mass Effect: End of Days
Ilireanwri chapter 18 . 7/8
This story is very good. I'm curious what will happen next.
Are you still continuing it?
WREN-PL chapter 18 . 7/6
MOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRR
WREN-PL chapter 13 . 7/3
I can't spell out how much I love your description of joining with machines.

Beautiful.
WREN-PL chapter 9 . 7/2
ummm... grenade through spaceship grade glass? I don't think so...
Hey pal! First review I put on this fic; really love this AU off mass effect you have created, a master piece, I do really hope that you continue with this awesome story of humanity ando VisiĆ³n kicking the Reapers and Council's sorry asses, it's beautiful to see Anita and Airiel telling them yo shove their stupid rules. Well I'm not taking anymore time of yours, take care and may the continuing be with you.
Mikey P chapter 8 . 6/18
Also, forgot to mention that you keep switching between is/are (single/plural) or this/these in the wrong places.

Turians (plural) are the miltary might of the Council.
The Citadel (singular) is the seat of the Citadel Council.

There are so many examples where you have these sorts of things the wrong way round.

Take my above sentence. In your writing, you (more often than not) end up saying:

"There is so many exampkes where you have this sorts of things the wrong way round."

It's not a huge issue, but shows you either need help with your grammar, or should stop relying ona soell-checker to do it for you. I'm guessing both though, giving the number of times you say "exiting" in place of "exciting". A spell-checker won't know the difference.
Mikey P chapter 8 . 6/18
So, let me get this straight... humanity developex what appears to be a superior tech base, cover large portions of stars with partial Dyson spheres, yet are amazed by the size of the Citadel? And, they want to start using Eezo tech, despite having clear indications that their tech is better (hell, you had them ready to replicate the nigh-indestructable material of the Relays - which is Reaper level tech!).

Also, they expand their territory slowly and carefully (due to an event known to all humanity) and yet just jump to colonise the relay end point and other systems, without asking why the Council let it go so easily given all their misgivings about humanity?

Oh, look, you know all that build-up of my humanity's back-story in the first seven chapters... mot gonna be needing it now, he Council have arrived!

I'll keep reading, hoping to see logic return, but I won't get my hopes up.
Politics is rather simplistic. Anyway, why do most fanfic writers think a population of low hundred billions at that level of advancement is high? Its actually really low. Pretty sure that there would be some kind of temporary post scarcity economy that would lead the population to reach even low trillions
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 5/24
Oh wow, what are those weird characters under and over the AAAUUUGGHHHHH!?
Sabatie chapter 3 . 5/1
It seems that Nalas is this universe's Flood. Is that it?
Dactyl chapter 18 . 4/29
This story is amazing so far. Please update!
Counter-Guest chapter 1 . 4/17
Guest, have you even read *all* chapters? This obsession for the necessity of renegade has to go bye-bye. Everything doesn't have to be grey. The Vision and humanity have changed each other, if you want the reason.

I would agree that the politics need more depth, though. But this author doesn't have the time to do everything in detail. If you want politics there are other works that are dedicated to that. This work is more focused on the development of humans and Vision, and how they influence the Galaxy. And it also puts the development of other races in comparison. Those are two of the reasons why I read this story.
The politics presented here are too surface-level. I wouldn't buy any of it for a second, presenting various ractions as way too clean and capable, while eandeavors only show results without costs etc.

Sounds like pure revisionist propaganda tbh.
Ray chapter 18 . 4/10
I have love this story.i hope there will be more chapters
BridgeBurn100 chapter 18 . 3/20
Holy shit! This has been amazing to read! Wow just wow. I loved every bit of it and now I can't wait for more!