Reviews for Makes Me Wanna Die
joe.bell.58118 chapter 25 . 3/12/2013
This was awesome if they made a sequeal this would do it justice. This is my favorite series on this site thank you.
joe.bell.58118 chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
This is a great story and you have done so well in keeping with the tone of the movie.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2012
yalina sunnar
norjc chapter 25 . 10/2/2010
I just saw the movie again today and your story is a perfect sequel for it! Great characterization and some very tender moments. Great job! Thanks for the wonderful read.
Kasai Ame chapter 25 . 4/14/2008
You made my life! The Replacement Killers is my favorite movie, but the ending drove me insane. I swear, you wrote the perfect ending to it.
armida chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I loved this movie and you did a wonderful job of giving Meg and John a happy ending. Excellent plot and characterization, and very romantic!
Graviluvr chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
What a coincidence...I live in Seattle. Okay, on to the next chapter.
Uilleand chapter 25 . 3/4/2007
Thank you for this.
enctv chapter 24 . 11/6/2006
I love this story, I keep coming back to read it. Great storyline and emotions of character.
Friederike chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I will never be sad after the ending of The Replacement Killers. Your story is a wonderful sequel, really breath-taking.
anianka chapter 25 . 3/4/2005
That was a beautiful story - the love between John and Meg was so real and vivid I could see it all as if it had been made into a movie. The best sequel to the Replacement Killers (one of my all time favourite movies!) there ever was, and I'm so glad you shared it with all of us fans. You rock!
Diamond77 chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
An epic piece of work. Magnificent. Meg is drawn beautifully. You're an inspiration to us all. Your story is a pinnacle at this sight.

A personal favour. Please review my James Bond fanfiction "Nightingale" at this site. Tour feedback is urgently needed.
sapienlover chapter 25 . 10/2/2003
Superbly written, and the characters are just spot-on. Delicious. The detail and plotting was excellent, and I have to say I do enjoy a wee bit of the ol' hurt/comfort too! More please, of stories like this.
enctv chapter 25 . 8/29/2003
I enjoyed that very much. I like the emotion expressed by bothsides
Liz chapter 24 . 8/28/2003
i love it.

i am sniffly now.

we need more rk fics.

you are very good writer.