Reviews for Only the Pretty ones
Tallulah Lee chapter 5 . 10/30/2017
I absolutly love this story (and all of your other ones), you're such a good writer! Please can you update because I am dying to know what comes next! (Sorry for any mistakes, spelling isn't my Sefton get point)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2017
Hay i love your work and blackdaisy .OK i'm relay,relay new and am a terrible writer and speller. i have this thing called dyslexia which in simple terms means i cant spell to save my life i literally have to look in a dictionary for almost every word in this. anyway i was hopping you could write a fic were daisy has run away and is found by natasha and joynes the avengers . i was wondering if it could fit in the hurt comfort category. THANKS FOR READING . P.S. i am a lesbian ,but am only 15. ( :
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2017
I think this story is awesome! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
Please update
HardlySavage20 chapter 4 . 5/4/2016
Even though you make me wait so for another chapter . Its stil pretty awesome story
Tremors chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
I love this story please update soon
Princess2018 chapter 4 . 4/10/2016
Can't wait for the 3rd date.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2016
if that's the MAKE OUT SCENE I can't wait for the rest ;)
The Stray Angel Escaped chapter 4 . 4/10/2016
Yesss! finally omg i love you xD
Lilomaus223 chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
Love it. Please update again really soon
KindaTwisted21 chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
Yay you're back! Even if it's just for one chapter, yay! Awesome story, awesome chapter, and I can't wait to find out how Clint reacts. Also the prank war :)
Tamara chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
Great chapter I like the character development with Maria and her moms and Natasha being adopted by them please update soon
Mcheatham21 chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
Please keep writing this story
Ilessthan3KH chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
Rrealllly cute! Will there be more? :)
Princess2018 chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwww that ending was adorable