Reviews for Lessons In Life (In C Major)
Even though this story is incomplete, this chapter feels like a good ending point. I'd Honoka got her happy ending.
The Reality DumPer chapter 5 . 5/12/2017
Honomaki. I like it.
Your characterizations are pretty spot on.
Honoka's Parfait chapter 5 . 1/3/2017
I WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE OF THESE. THESE ARE SO PRECIOUS
sora chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
Plz continue this it's been so long since u updated
HonoMaki22 chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
Hey! are you still alive? come back to us hahahahah lol XD
GOOD STORY! Next Chapter Please! HONOMAKI please!
A Faggot chapter 5 . 9/22/2016
It's always a pleasure to read a story when the author clearly knows/loves what she's writing about. It's definitely too late for you to get chapter 6 out faster than chapter 5, but we're eagerly looking forward to the next update.

Grammar, spelling, pacing and characterization seems on point. This is definitely one of the best stories in this archive.
asd chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
update please!
NegitoroShipper chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
Nice story!
Next chapter please~~ this time for honomaki! Please please please please continue or next chapter
TheBigN chapter 4 . 5/4/2016
Really hoping for more chapters of this work, if possible. It feels like Honoka and Maki are slowly moving to a deep, meaningful relationship, and that progress is fun to see.
ch3n chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
YAYYYYYY PAIRINGS! WOOP! AND WHY DO I HAVE A FEELING THAT THE MYSTERIOUS GIRL THAT WENT TO OSAKA IS HONOKA?! I MEAN, IT MAKES SENSE! BUT HONOKA LIVES IN TOKYO SO...NO? UUUUGH DAMN. and oh em gee kotoumi wopp! i was hoping umi instead of honoka that went to the airport, not honoka. that episode have a very high honokoto and honoumi vibe it almost killed me. brrrr. anyway, yayyy! more update? does that mean the genre is romance too?! damn that kiss btw. keep up the g'work.

P.S.
knew it. umi tops
antonio18 chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
What a beautiful story that has been written here looking to read and I find this beautiful story I loved this last chapter in which Kotori leaving the country.
Esperare forward to the next chapter, I did not expect that Maki had a friend of small and Honoka tell him about it.
DschingisKhan chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
Oh look, everyone else is acting gay too! Except for Nico.

Maki is slowly opening up; this chapter felt like a turning point in more than one sense. I keep thinking "who's gonna fall in love first?", then look up and see... "Friendship & Humour". Oh. Huh. Maybe not, then! Still enjoying their interplay.
lei chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
nice. I can't wait for the next chapter. I loved it.
ch3n chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
*teary smile* this ... makes...my day...
fallouise chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
Good chapter again! I'm actually really digging that there's a lot going on behind the scenes, like oh, there's hints of Minalinsky, oh, Nico joined - oh, and what is Maki thinking in all of this? Honoka's limited perspective is working pretty well for the story.

Good job, I'm excited to see where Honoka calling their lessons a 'surprise' will take them (also GG HONK she got her number!)