Reviews for Aesthetics
Miratete chapter 5 . 6/27
Oh that was naughty naughty. I love the way you wrote this-nice little mindgame piece. And seeing Prowl's darker side hidden by 'higher motives' was a thrill. Thank you.
Ice Drop chapter 5 . 6/26
So looking forward to Prowl x Vortex!
Miratete chapter 4 . 6/23
"Spacefaring pudding cup?" It's phrases like these that make yu one of my favorite authors on here. Thank you so much for another chapter. And it's a delight to see Space-Chubbles done up as a sex god.
Ice Drop chapter 3 . 6/16
Awww! Poor Vortex!

Loved this fic. That third chapter was fun, funny and adorable all rolled into one sexy page.
Larisa chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
I like this fic - there are so many layers in it I enjoy considering: the perception of oneself and interpretation the behaviour of surrounding people, general prejudice and inability of a person to break it. Actually the more efforts put to fight it - misunderstanding gets only stronger.
It reflects the reality in my opinion...
And the level of actual personalities' interaction: I enjoy reading the fic. I feel a bit sorry for Vortex and Skyfire for their disliking themselves. But every person (even Motormaster given that Vortex very appreciated his attention ;) ) claims my sympathy and interest.
Thank you for writing.
Jen Rock chapter 3 . 1/1/2016
It's amusing and sad that Vortex thinks everyone sees him as ugly when they're really all drooling over him. If only he realized the truth, he'd have his pick of companions every night and he wouldn't have to be so lonely. The interaction between the shuttles was amusing as well.
Jaguara jag-wahr-ah chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
This is amazing! I had so many questions about the 2nd chap, but didn't know how to word them, & this answered all of them. I feel so bad for Vortex. I can't even imagine how mortified he feels. I just want like him & Skyfire to get together or something. This is fantastic Thnk U so much for writing more.
Inkfamy chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
Poor Vortex! Love the interaction between the shuttles in ch1, I really like the idea of them not even bothering to be subtle (and how subtle can a shuttle really be?). I like the big miscommunication between the Cons, and Ratchet being a sadist! Here's hoping Vortex gets a good frag soon
Jaguara jag-wahr-ah chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
I requested this fill, thank you so much for writing something c:
RangerBlack chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
I was going to go to sleep... who the hell needs sleep?! As always, your work is wonderful. I now have several mental images myself but you won't find me complaining!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
I'd love to read more of this.