Reviews for Another Breath
xfilesfanatic chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This was a great fanfiction! I just love how much Mulder cares for Scully, and the subtle Tooms reference at the end was simply awesome. That really made me smile. Thank you!
Emmalee.Sky chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
That was fantastic! I absolutely loved it! Well done! I just finished watching the X-files recently for the first time and I haven't watched it in years! This brings a smile to my face :)
codename.penguin chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
god damn that was good!
IAmLoisLane chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I'm really enjoying four fics. Thanks!
seriouslysirius08 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This is just beautiful. I cant help but love those two!

I think you did a remarkable job with this, and the way you showed different moments in their relationship in this one-shot was brilliant. How you showed his vulnerability towards her, how he concentrates on her breathing in fear she will leave him, is just so beautiful. Needless to say, I am a true shipper for them but I also dont like stories when they are too cuddly, and loveable because theyre not. But you managed to balance their love masterfully. They are quite hard to pin down, one doesnt want to make them too cold or too lovey dovey, but I think this was done really well.
Christina chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I know this is a few years late, but this story has to be one of the best stories I have read in along time. Well written!
purplemud chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I did notice that the story had been written practically a year ago and yet here's a new review. I guess it's an affirmation of how wonderful this fic is. It was heartfelt and real and I don't know if you'll be receiving this review, but thank you so much for writing a fanfic that ten years after, I'm sure will still evoke the same emotion.
Rainbow345uk chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Aww this is such a beatiful fic, so glad I found it! You've captured the relationship between mulder and scully amazingly. To focus on the breathing was a really good idea! well done!
tigtigtig chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Oh, I *like* this one! Very well written, and it's very much in keeping with the characters.

Hurrah!
jen chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
can't help it, sorry if this really annoys you, but congrats on having the id1, and great story.
Mackenzie chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
beautiful...just beautiful
Millennium Queen chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Wow, I havn't reviewd this yet? I've read it seven or eight times, I figured I would have done that by now...oh well.

It was FANTASTIC! Your skill to capture the characters pesonalities is really rare. Please write more...
scully chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
i thought it was a real xfile it good
PirateWannabe chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Again, you're a wonderful writer. I think they should hire you to write the script for an episode. *smirks* Great job!

~*~Evelyn Carnahan O'Connell~*~