Reviews for It Began With a Letter
RandomGirl313 chapter 7 . 5/7
I just realized it's about to be a year since you last updated this story, so pretty pretty pretty please with chocolate fudge on top update this story!
RandomGirl313 chapter 7 . 4/27
plz plz plz plzzzzz update this story!
Tania Game chapter 7 . 11/28/2020
Interesting story, I like the letters. Looking forward to your next update.
sunlightstars chapter 7 . 11/24/2020
This story is so good! I would love to see at least another interaction between Harry and Salazar. I did get the hint, if it was that, I could be completely wrong, that Salazar and Godric were a thing in this story? Anyway, I would like Harry to question at least why Salazar is so cordial, if not for the fact that he was told that he was a bad man, than just for the fact of wanting to know what really happened and maybe get to the bottom of the Gryffindor/Slytherin rivalry. Is it Dumbledores fault? How old is the rivalry? Are Ginny, Ron, and Hermione going to start trying to give Harry the love potion? Is Molly the one brewing it? Will there be Arthur bashing in this? I’m curious to see how you portray McGonagall in this one. I know you’ve put her on Dumbledore’s side in other stories. In just my opinion I see her as more of a grey witch. Like I really doubt she would continue to follow Dumbledore if she learned of Harry’s abuse and his non action for it. She seems fiercely protective. But this is your story so no matter what you do will be great! Will Harry have to wait until Yule Holidays to get good contact with Gringotts about his vaults and parents will? I can’t really see him sending a letter to them unless it’s sent directly by Dobby or something because I feel like Dumbledore will intercept anything he’s suspicious of being important. I can’t wait to read more letters between M and Harry also! Im looking forward to reading your next update!
celtbhoy chapter 7 . 8/18/2020
it seems I'm just going through reading all your stories. I'm really enjoying them.
brthan15 chapter 1 . 8/3/2020
Please continue this story.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 7 . 7/28/2020
I'm a bit suprised Harry doesn't assume his secret admierer is an Unspeakable. Lol

It would explain WHY he can't speak about it. Maybe he's leading one of the super-secret departments there or something...? That would be a reasonable assumption. Especially given how inteligent he seems to be.

His suspicion makes sense tho. When one is betrayed, one starts to see enemies everywhere. Trust once broken cannot be regained -and paranoia often follows.

Keep writing! This fic is quite intriguing!
LizzMikaelson chapter 7 . 7/2/2020
I love how you have written this story so far, and I can't wait to read what you come up with next.
M chapter 7 . 5/26/2020
Get well soon!
Millie072 chapter 7 . 5/23/2020
Sorry this review is so late. I have a favorite on your name but didn't receive the notice of an update. Have re-favorited as your work is so enjoyable. Hope you are feeling better and staying safe. Simply standing out of doors (now that it's warm) can make such a difference. And fresh air never hurts. M writes an intriguing letter. Giving info without giving too much requires a delicate touch. Harry isn't managing to escape his jailers often enough. Salazar could give a lot of good advice, and access to all those books can only help his grades. Harry needs to visit the chamber more. Is he able to visit Gringotts in the near future? He needs all the protection he can get. Dumbles won't give up, & the conspirators want that money. Read a bunch of the reviews. Happy to see others enjoy your writing as much as I do. Keep safe and take car of yourself. Thanks
Thrushsong k'Varis chapter 7 . 5/22/2020
I like the way you’ve characterized Harry as suspicious but too curious to ignore the letters. M’s response to Harry’s letter made me smile, and I’m curious to see which questions Harry will answer when he writes back.
Aqua Lilly chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
Definitely picture Naruto! XD
FoxKat chapter 7 . 5/18/2020
I hope you get better and I hope you're safe from the Covid-19. I enjoy reading and am probably ruining my own eyes with reading even more now that I'm stuck indoors.
Calmzone1 chapter 7 . 5/18/2020
#1. Sounds like you did get the virus as those are typical symptoms of less virulent reactions. As are fatigue, lethargy and depression. And mood swings. Check out if Quercetin messes with your meds, and see if you can get any. Pure, not with bioflavonoids. Quercetin helps prevent viruses from replicating in cells. Michel Chrétien/Quercetin is what you could search and listen to YouTube videos of the interviews.

#2. Thanks for updating. The story is getting very interesting now. (Not that it wasn’t)

Hope you are feeling better. Fingers crossed that meds help.
Hugs
Natsuyuuki chapter 7 . 5/17/2020
Thanks for update! see ya!