Reviews for It Began With a Letter
StephyYuki chapter 6 . 1/12
I love this one so far too! I can’t wait to see the next letter from M! This is so good and fun, you are a really good author. I hope you’re feeling better about writing your Harry Potter stories cuz they are amazing.
stacyleedam25 chapter 6 . 11/28/2019
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
SabannaLea chapter 6 . 8/27/2019
Please update soon
nkh1 chapter 6 . 8/7/2019
So Tom is writing Harry, maybe word has been passed on about how Harry has been misused?
Natsuyuuki chapter 6 . 8/5/2019
Hn. hope you write more this.
MidnightDragon0213 chapter 1 . 8/2/2019
Ooh, I’m intrigued. Please update soon!
Gambito chapter 6 . 7/3/2019
I like this story, it's different and intriguing.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2019
Hi! I love all your stories and especially this pairing. The letters are so cute. I’m gonna assume that M stands for Marvolo because he often uses his middle name in other stories you write. Love Harry’s character in this. Excited for the next update, even if it takes three years.
Iamfandoms chapter 6 . 6/22/2019
Love this!
SapphiraRuby chapter 6 . 6/18/2019
Very much enjoying this story! I'm excited for any future updates :)
Helily chapter 6 . 5/7/2019
Oh excellent! I see a lot of letters in this fic’s future. And I am a huge fan of letter writing in stories.
Poor “M” (good luck trying to keep your identity secret for long *snicker*). Don’t know if it’s just that we already know who’s writing or what, but I would probably guess after only a few of Harry’s questions are answered. But there’s no reason for him to think Harry knows certain things about him so I guess he will answer most of them. O.o? Yes yes, no reason to worry. Surely Harry won’t guess too quickly Heheheheh. (Eh? Whose side am I on? I don’t like anonymous letters...). XD

Anyway, I am enjoying this letter fic. Thank you! :)
msdarque chapter 6 . 4/30/2019
Interesting story, I really like it so far. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
vampire moonlight chapter 6 . 4/28/2019
good job please update soon
WikaWW chapter 6 . 4/17/2019
Fabuła naprawdę mi się podoba i nie mogę się doczekać ciągu dalszego. Trzymam kciuki! / I really like the story and I can not wait for it. Fingers crossed!
DarcyLowther chapter 6 . 4/1/2019
I love it! I'm so glad to hear that this wasn't abandon, I really like thus story!