Reviews for Equilibrium
I love this!
mundane.demigod.witch.avenger chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
this is so perfect i dont even know anymore, this is like the best wedding fanfic ive ever read, and its so good and beautiful and cute that i dont even know! so CUTE JUST *sighs until the end of eternity*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this fan fiction and it's so far the best I've ever read...I hope more happiness for thus pairing continues from you.
Owlgirl55 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Aaaaahhh I just discovered this story and I love it! So sweet!
Plz write more!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Nice sweet story. Some of the best dialogue though was about Bruce marrying an international assassin
Also really like your descriptors on how they became a couple. Keep it up :-)
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
So what is It are they banner or romanoff? Or hyphenated?
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
This is so wonderful. And in character for everyone. I love how Bruce & Tony are with one another. It was adorable. Then the wedding and the dancing just perfect. Love the honeymoon location. their intimate moments weren't the sex but everything in between. I think Dr Romanoff is perfect. They are adorable, and you do amazing with them.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
This was amazing and perfect and I loved it. It was just the right amount of feels I needed. Thank you very much
Oliver'sArrows chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
So perfect!
veronica2shoes chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Omg I love this so much.
NeverMessWithTeddyBears chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH OH GOD i'm grinning like an idiot right now, this just made my day! :))
BannerFanner chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Aww, this was really sweet. I can't wait to see how the pairing goes in AOU, but I digress. Great oneshot, very nice. Keep up the good work!
kweandee chapter 1 . 3/8/2015