Reviews for Can I Keep You?
RofS chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
This is a really good story - though I don't understand the correlation between the chapter titles and the content. I hope you update soon!
LiLaZnCrAzYgUrL216 chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
update?
Katani1893 chapter 5 . 11/7/2006
Oh my gosh PLEASE update soon! I love it! -smiles- I can't wait to see what happens next, you are going to finish it right? I mean, it says its been over 2 years since you last updated O.O" lol Well it's an amazing story and I really hope you finish it!
NeonAlchemist chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
How can inuyasha be so mean! Please update!
mangafan chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
I love it so far _ but... ok... so when the next chapter?
Emmanuella chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
i hope u plan on finishing this cuz i really wanna read it & i can't leave a review if i don't read da whole story.
animeanimal8 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
i loved this story and you must must write the rest of it
Kimberly chapter 5 . 1/31/2006
This is a good story...HURRY UP AND SUBMIT MORE CHAPTERS! IM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Jk, but yeah, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HURRY,this story is realy good already and i cant wait to read the next chapter!
Punk Rock Miko2 chapter 5 . 1/25/2006
its good I love it
Archerelf chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
wow. This story is deep.
kagome2006 chapter 5 . 12/7/2005
i remember reading this story last year

its graet too bad u never update
oneandoneis37 chapter 5 . 10/1/2005
WOW! it's such a great story so far! i hope dat u continue writing n continue on dis story... at da beginning chappie, i didn't expect da story n plot to become like dis... wat i had in mind was MUCH MORE DIFFERENT! i thought at da last part of dis chappie, it was a bit difficult to read w/ dere being no space between da dialougues, but other den dat IT'S GREAT! i ono if dere was any grammer or spellin' cuz i wasn't payin' attention to dat, but over all it is a great story! so i hope u update soon!

also i seem to notice dat every1 in da story seem to be somewhat rude/arrogant/mean...

example: kagome's mom is usually really nice, but in dis story she's really occ...

every1 just seem so uptight n out to get poor kagome! i just hope dat inu's character will get better, because he seems a bit like da bad guy rite now... also i think it may b me, but i think dat dis story is quick to da point. it doesn't drag along...it seems to hav 5 chappies in 1... personnally i don't like how dose kinds r written, but seeing as da way u write it, it just all fits together... (sry if u didn't get wat i waz sayin', it is kinda hard to say..XP)

n e wayz i hope dis long (or to me it is) review will make up for da other chappies dat i didn't review.
creaturesmint chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
Oh, it wasn't THAT bad...! I liked it! I just found this fic, and it's good...what the freak is up with Inuyasha? Even if he's just doing that as an act, it's going to be pretty hard for Kagome to forgive him...poog Kag... Nice Kouga... . More soon please? I hope you get out of your slump quickly!
plz just think chapter 5 . 8/16/2005
u know u could get inuyasha really pissed at kagome and he start hiting her ruthlessly she would go in tesrs and say "ive stood up for youkis and tryed standing up for humans but i have no reason to stand up for youkis now all the hate and fear that come from humans out on youkis have just prooved to be true usumtions oh well u mite as well kill me now i have nothing to stand up for now" a sigh came as tears rushed down she had givvin up on herself and all humanity. i would write it like that but whatever do what u want in here i dont care if u use this or not i find this story of yrs extremely interesting and i cant w8 till next chap.
inuyashaskris chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
i loved it and cant wait to read more. I so love Kouga too but he is not my fav. I cant wait to read what is next and for someone who was not feeling up to writing this chapter it sure was good you are a verry good writer. I will leave you with a *I WANT MORE...MUST HAVE MORE...NEED MORE NOW* LOL

Love inuyashaskris