Reviews for Hermione's Brilliant Idea
hdres chapter 14 . 8/14
A nice story. I liked that Harry and Hermione fled Britain immediately and didn’t look back. Thank you for sharing your story
You should probably mention your characters are extremely au, your Hermione is nothing like normal.
After reading this not si bad story, an found that most of your work Is just shot I can tell with certency this one Is good and you just another stupid MoRon writer.
Pro Whoremione Grabage fanfic
Baelorfan chapter 14 . 6/25
Nice read.

Going to Spain, Sirius maturing into a family man, and athletic Hermione. Most stories have Harty and Hermione going to Magical USA or Australia so this was a different country and new school for me. Not even France or Italy

Sirius settling down was a bit of a surprise because canon Sirius was so haunted, so unable to move on. Daniella sounds like a great partner and surrogate mother. It is good to see Sirius taking an interest in getting Harry and Hermione out of Hogwarts to safety. It is great to see him doing some planning.

Sometimes Sirius does act a bit immature but fortunately the Grangers and Daniella Ramos counterbalance him. I like that Sirius can see James's and Lily's flaws. Lily strikes me as having wilfully and deliberately cutting her ties with the Muggle world. Her estrangement from Petunia was not one-sided. (It was mostly Petunia's jealousy and taking offense but Lily also did not try to keep up. In canon, she made some effort).

A Hermione who can play football is a real surprise because she never hints at an interest in that sport. (Not even with Dean Thomas). She does pack a mean punch so I wouldn't be surprised to see her practising martial arts or boxing.
Baelorfan chapter 10 . 6/25
In canon, no one knows Lupin is a werewolf in Hogwarts when he started at age eleven. As he grew older, thete were more suspicions especially from Snape but there was no proof. Not until Snape encountered or nearly encountered Lupin on Sirius's dare. Dumbledore guilted and threatened Snape into keeping silent after that incident. Lupin became a prefect and took his NEWTs. After that, his life is shadowy. He was not outed as a werewolf until the end of third year. That too by Snape.

But students like Granger noticed the pattern of his absences well before that. Ot is posdible that Lupin's classmates during this time at Hogwsrts also guessed but disn't have the proof.

I assume yours is an AU where Dumbledore openly brings in a young werewolf Lupin as a student. That everyone knows that he is a werewolf. That his nearly attacking Snape is dismissed because Snape was the wrong sort of halfblood and he was actually never attacked.
Yb
Hv
Bn
SamonIllmantrim chapter 14 . 5/30
This was an absolutely brilliant story; well-written, the characters put together, and the storylines well-constructed. Thank you for sharing.
Baelorfan chapter 2 . 5/28
Excellent reasoning on Hermione's part. In canon Harry went last and got the Horntail. Here it is Cedric Diggory.
Gina chapter 3 . 5/15
Good question. I did read one recently that mentioned about the elves but no one would listen to them.
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 14 . 4/30
Really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 4 . 4/30
Just had to compliment you on this chapter. That ending scene/convo was great. On to the next chapter I go!
yochan123 chapter 13 . 4/22
voldymort and dumbbitch are honestly retarded if they think that the regular government with much superior technology wouldn't figure shit out from terrorism and find a way to track this group of suspicious people down. dumbbitch obviously did absolutely shit for the entire war effort both before and this time so good riddance
1,518 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »