Reviews for Russian Roulette: Reloaded
Auraphine chapter 85 . 4/16/2021
Fong and his family can fuck off.
Auraphine chapter 43 . 4/13/2021
This whole leader of russian flame arc is getting boring, when will she learn to just say no to some things.
Auraphine chapter 8 . 4/10/2021
Just to clarify, what does she consider her territory? Because my theory was that she considers herself her own territory, what with her dislike of being touched and her unwillingness to connect with people outside of her immediate circle.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 110 . 4/9/2021
Thank you for sharing this story! I look forward to reading the next part!
IheLam chapter 5 . 3/6/2021
for the french. it would rather be "pourquoi es-tu surpris ?because cherep is a boy, you would use "surprise" for a girl.
T.M.RiddleHawt chapter 107 . 1/30/2021
I had suspected earlier, but now I'm nearly certain it's Deamon Spade. I think that's the spelling.
rabblerebelreject chapter 111 . 1/25/2021
Just finished my third reread of this and it’s delightful as always, I’ve been keeping up with this fic and consequently the second book since about 2016 I think and I love it. Russian Roulette is the best fic I’ve ever read, hands down, it’s my favorite! ️
omegazero2718 chapter 27 . 1/5/2021
Viper as Sister-in-law? All the Yes
PrincessMagic chapter 1 . 12/24/2020
Okay I know nothing about this fandom, and was curious to what this fic was about as it was recommended on another SI fic, but wow. I'm loving it!
dianille chapter 110 . 11/30/2020
Interesting perspective from Kawahira. Pls don't separate Cherep and Sonya ah
dianille chapter 109 . 11/30/2020
oh wow, I appreciate your forenote. This story is very well thought 3
dianille chapter 108 . 11/29/2020
Man this is depressing. Hopefully we'll find that damn mist already! What the? Kneeling? Even for less than a second, this is Renato we are talking about...
dianille chapter 107 . 11/29/2020
probably the same mist that Viper is searching
dianille chapter 106 . 11/29/2020
Strange rumor mill strikes again haha. That's right, his last hit is hilarious xD I don't like this but I can't particularly blame Luce either, when someone has more knowledge, they need to endure more responsibility too
dianille chapter 105 . 11/29/2020
Renato your concern is appreciated, truly. Ah still I want them to get married...someday. Maybe just the party and not with all of those documents. Verde and his awkwardness xD Dammit Skull, I thought Diana was a woman and your ship with Viper start to sink
4,548 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »