Reviews for Russian Roulette: Reloaded
Y chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I saw this posted and thought, "that author looks familiar" and then I realized that you were the one amazing writer who did Neko-chan's story! Boy am I excited to see one of my favorite authors write about my favorite show ever.
The first chapter was excellent in stating the plot, foreshadowing, and setting, but a little bit exposition heavy. Just a little, maybe its because I'm tired and keep dozing off. I can't wait to see where this goes, very excited. Thank you for your continued writing !
Eleina chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I think this is really amazing! I hope you update soon; I'm really looking forward to it!

Not only is this nice, intriguing, and long, but it's also an Arcobaleno-related SI. I really enjoy this so much; so please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Kukukuku! I love it! Kudos! IT's amazing! Love it! Update soon!

(We really need more Arcobaleno-related and SI-OCs in our fandoms!)
bookimp chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I think this is the first SI I've ready this far in the past dealing with someone other than Reborn. Three cheers for new concept! I love SI, and this is unique and not Mary Sue-ish so I look forward to more :)
Matron chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Wonderful story as usual. The only nitpick that I can do now is on some wording for this chapter (and by some I mean one word), the grammar and spelling are great. This isn't really a 'big' deal, but remember that part where Sonya is remembering her other life, you chose the wording "girl" which brings an image of her past life as someone who ranges from the age of pubescent preteen to under 18. However, prior to that you said that she was a college student, which implies a 'young woman' where it usually ranges from the age of 18 to 25. You already told us that she's around twenty, so changing the word 'girl' to either 'young woman' or just 'woman' would be fine. Otherwise it's fine.
I enjoyed the story especially when you introduced Skull. It was very fun, and you can already see how his life will be latter on. I believe that Sonya will have to teach Cherep fast, because who knows what those drunks will remember. And they may track him down just to get back at her.
Sullavin chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I really like this, cant wait for more
LittleFaeChild chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Lovely so far. :)
14thEternityNightMare chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Awesome! Your stories never disappoints!
SageNemesis chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
This looks really interesting (as usual), I can't wait to see where you're going with it. I know what you mean about the whole sucked into a new fandom thing, I got caught by Bleach just recently, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn just before that.
Yummy Yume chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I got sucked into this fandom not to long ago too, and your fanfic is amazing! I'm really glad you portrayed Skull because he's one of my favorite characters in KHR, but there isn't much fanfiction about him or where he has an important role.
Thanks for this chapter, I can't wait for the next one!
mylongodetosleep chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Another SI/OC from you! Fantastic! I loved this so much. Tattoos! Skull! World's Greatest Thief (in training)! It's only the first chapter and I'm already in love with this fic! I can't wait to see how you continue this!
XxZuiliu chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Love this! :3 The entire set-up you have is really interesting and the thief!premise is /fascinating/. Not many SI OC stories take place pre-canon (actually, I'm not even sure if I remember any that take place pre-canon in the first place...) so I'm really looking forward to what you'll make of it. :D Sonya herself is an engaging character, and her dynamic with Skull is fun to see. xD (Not as abusive as Reborn tends to get, definitely, but you still stay true to Skull's character, which is nice.)

Excellent job with the world-building, and here's to looking forward to the next update!

-XxZuiliu
awesome chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Holy shit. I'm glad I gave this a chance. I loved it!
broken handed chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Hurray - i greatly enjoy your SI fics - they are world building and lovely and so intricate also love the details you included with the maifiya and the tatoos! And skull, he's one of my favs just for the fact that he seems the most interesting out of the cast, so for him to be Sonya's 'introduction' to crazy colored fire...(insert evil cackle). Can't wait to see where you go with this, and am really curious about all your ocs and their role in plot.

also, gonna guess - Sonya, if she has flame, i'm gonna call lightening for now (strengthening her limbs to be a badass? reinforcing everyday looking items into thief tools?)
7isthemagicnumber chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Hi!

This looks very interesting! Not to mention that it's KHR, and I Iove that fandom!
I also wanted to compliment you on your writing. It seems a lot smoother, flowing better.

Sevenisthemagicnumber