Reviews for The Riddle
they got detention in their 1st year. in the forbidden Forest with hagrid
Sindhu chapter 18 . 9/18/2019
Please update
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2019
VOLDEMORT DOES NOT HAVE A NOSE!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2019
tom riddle isa haflblood!
JGirlPlayz chapter 1 . 8/25/2019
I love your story I like how you are devolving Percy’s and Hermione’s relationship so it is more realistic and that fact than Annabeth didn’t just do something totally out of character for plot convince like other stories but there was a reason behind it even if it wasn’t her. Percy being in Ravenclaw is something that I wouldn’t think I would love I do not just because he loves the color blue but it is something no author ever does and there’s a reasons behind it that make sense and I think I get why percy’s Patronus is three softener animals each animal is a Sacramento animal of the big three the goat/ram for hades an eagle for Zeus and a horse for Poseidon also love percy’s Snake and I hope you find someone to take on the story or take it back up yourself because I love the story and everything about because the characters stick to the original source material but with a mix of your creativity which is what or writers get wrong which makes their character feel fake and kind of annoying and I love that yours don’t.
Sindhu chapter 18 . 8/23/2019
Please update
IzzyLeosShadow chapter 14 . 7/21/2019
BBBBbBbBBbBBBBbBBBBB
IzzyLeosShadow chapter 5 . 7/21/2019
Can we do a story together. I make great plots u make great plots. My books wanna make me explode ure do too. ( exploding is good in the shadow realm of Izzy) so how about it?
Itsabook47 chapter 5 . 6/23/2019
I WANNA REVIEW
I LIKE IT
I THINK...ITS A GOOD STORY AND U SHOULD KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!
IROCK108 chapter 18 . 5/21/2019
noice.
PsychoStorys chapter 1 . 3/14/2019
Percy tom Riddle? really?
"oh hey hero son, your grandpa was evil"
"oh wow I'm just gonna change my name for no reason so I can be edgy"
plz use your brain when you write. Think about if the character would do that in the first place or at least make a good reason. I don't understand... it takes me way too long to find a decent story on this site. no one know how to write. Seriously. Fuck. Dumb asses.
YaBoiJimmy chapter 18 . 3/9/2019
I legit laughed out loud. This sounds like you're breaking up with me. Like, really awkwardly. Through email or something. Lol, tbh I don't even know.
Jacqui chapter 18 . 1/27/2019
Oh no! This story is AMAZING! I suck at writing, so I can't continue this, BUT I encourage someone else to pick it up again, OR YOU, cuz you're awesome!
Jacqui chapter 11 . 1/27/2019
OMG cliff-hangers! WHY? Also oooooooooooooooooooooooo dramatic love triangle!
Jacqui chapter 5 . 1/27/2019
RAVENCLAW!? OMG finally! This is the first and only fanfiction I've read that put percy in ravenclaw! COOL! It's not the most obvious choice, but I think it works well!