Reviews for No More Games
fanficforyou chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
Loved it!
pegasus25 chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
It's a perfect ending to a terrific story! THANK YOU for not leaving this story (and us) hanging, it's really thoughtful of you! Cheers.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
So glad you didn't mark it complete! Hope there will be more.
Rach chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
Loved this! Too bad we didn't see much on the show but hopefully season 7 will be better! Can't wait for more of your stories :)
Pterophyllum chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
I'm happy that you decided to continue. This was so awesome! I love domestic, happy Densi, these little moments we don't get to see in the real show (unfortunately...) Thank you!
ToOldToShip chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
Aww..what a great ending.
Jammie13 chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
LOved this!
Divergent338 chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
I'm so glad you wrote this! It's excellent! Really! I love it, it was exactly what I needed right now. So sweet, emotional, and a tad bit sexy. Actually it's my favorite chapter of this, thanks for it!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
Nice! Can hardly wait for more.
pegasus25 chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
You are simply AMAZING for writing this piece of Perfection! LOVE. IT.
Hoosier65 chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
seemed fine to me. good job. He was taking Thapas frozen lake advise-take it slow she will come to you.
Pterophyllum chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
Oh my gosh indeed. So wonderful! Thanks again.
Divergent338 chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
So so so glad you decided to write this! Actually like it better then the first one, here's why.

Of course things won't always be smooth sailing – nothing about their thing has been easy. Plus, they have the added challenge of having to learn to separate Agent Blye and Detective Deeks from girlfriend Kensi and boyfriend Deeks (or Marty? He wonders if maybe she'll start calling him Marty? He doesn't care, as long as she wants to call him hers). YES! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CALL HIM MARTY! AND THIS LINE? SO SWEET.

If anyone had told him six months ago that he and Kensi would be "all in" by Christmas, he would have laughed in their face and thrown in a massive eye roll for good measure. SO WOULD HAVE I.

He should have known though, that Kensi Blye does not give up on what she wants. And apparently, she wants him, though that revelation still catches him by surprise. CAN NOT GET OVER THIS LINE, SHE WANTS HIM! SO DAMN PERFECT.

Most importantly, that time had given Deeks a lot of opportunities to think. It wasn't a question of whether or not he wanted to be with Kensi – there was no doubt in his mind that she was what he wanted. But after what happened in Afghanistan, he had realized that he wanted her so badly, it had caused him to lose control. That was not something he was okay with and he was desperate to forget it and move on. WHAT I THOUGHT TOO.

If there was one thing that made his heart hurt, it was seeing his strong, beautiful Kensi in pain. He had known that the interview with Chief Investigator Wallace probably wouldn't be easy for her, but he still hadn't been prepared for how shaken up she had been. DEEEEEEEEEEKS!

That afternoon, Deeks had realized that what she needed (even if she didn't recognize it) was to know that he could love all of her. Hell, he already did. THEN TELL HER!

They could do this. He could do this. They just had to be patient together and to communicate. Admittedly, those were two things they weren't always great at, but whatever this thing between them was and could be, it was too important to not give their very best efforts. AND TOGETHER THEY CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS.

All along, he had never intended to take this trip without her – he just wanted to get them away from LA, away from work, away from their everyday "normal". He had hoped it could be about the two of them, and about defining their thing once and for all. DEEKS, NERVOUS? WOW, THIS IS SERIOUS!

He could understand that; if he was being honest, it freaked him out too.

But, he would have been lying if he'd said it didn't make him second guess everything he had been planning to tell her but something deep down told him that she still wanted this. He prayed he wasn't wrong. I FELT THE SAME WAY, DEEKS, I FELT THE SAME WAY.

Deeks had been convinced, in that moment, that Kensi was going to back out of their trip. His mind had been racing, trying to figure out how he had misread the signs. Sure, to anyone else they had been subtle signs, but he knew her and he had been pretty sure they were finally on the same page. POOR DEEKS!

While he had been standing there, rather stoically, he had suddenly felt her hand reach for his as she laced their fingers together and stated that she wanted to be bold with him.

He had so quickly convinced himself that she was stepping even further back, that to say he was surprised at her physical connection, would have been a gross understatement. Apprehensive but hopeful, he had needed more verbal confirmation that she readily gave with a gentle determination in her voice; "No more games." CAN NOT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW PERFECT THIS IS.

This woman – his kickass Kensalina; his Fern – wanted to take a chance on them. On him. YES! YES! YES, FAVORITE LINE.

He hadn't been able to stop himself from kissing her. He knew they were in public and that Sam and Callen were somewhere around the rink, but he just couldn't not kiss her after everything she had said. He thinks maybe he had needed to convince himself it was real, like if she didn't push him away he would know that he wasn't dreaming.

She had smiled a shy, but bright smile and met him eagerly for a second kiss and Deeks had known that he was done for. He still hadn't been convinced that he wasn't dreaming, but they were kissing and they were all in, so he didn't care if he never woke up. BUT THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART, SO DEEKS, EXACTLY HOW I SEE HIM. YOU SHOULD BECOME A WRITER ON THE SHOWS JUST FOR THIS PARAGRAPH.

"Thinking about how awesome I am?" she prodded with a small smirk, repeating his question from earlier. THATS MY GIRLFRIEND (NODS APPROVINGLY)

"Wh-what in the world are...are you talking about?" she stammers, quickly losing the ability to focus on their conversation with his breath blowing across her ear and his fingers leaving goose bumps in their wake. A LITTLE SEXINESS MIXED IN, I LIKE.

Deeks breaks their kiss just long enough to respond, "Never. I probably should have expected it anyway," he leans forward, his lips hovering just millimeters away from hers as he whispers, "you've always been a one-upper." THE BEST ENDING LINE EVER, I MEAN SERIOUSLY COULD YOU HAVE MADE IT MORE PERFECT? I THINK NOT. HANNAH APPROVES, SO WOULD SEASON 2 DENSI.

Write more! Because this is great and you're super talented!
homegrownoregano chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Really enjoying this, it's such a nice read!
OhBuddy66 chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Great job. I am looking forward to reading more!