Reviews for A Webcatcher's Dream
Plz update
ecashleyjr chapter 5 . 6/24
Post more soon
AmazingGraceless chapter 2 . 6/8/2017
Backstory is amazing, good job making the description feel alive!
AmazingGraceless chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Holy sh*t that was a long read. But I like the chemistry between Peter and Bella. I don't entirely understand what's going on, but I like your depiction of the characters, and Bella as Nat Romanoff's daughter. Is her bio dad still Charlie Swan?

You also do a good job creating a voice for Peter that feels distinct and sets him apart fork Bella's narration to those same events.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2017
update! I love this story! it's amazing!
RoseGirl101 chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
update
Skywarp460 chapter 5 . 2/3/2017
Dude seriously please update this.
I'm in here chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
I hope you update this soon! It's so good
kaiirine chapter 5 . 2/29/2016
This is very very good...pls update soon.
Love the plot and the pairing...
Dramamomma19 chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
I would love to know what happens next. Please update.
nikolasowa chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
Please update! ! ! ! ! !
WednesdayCortez64 chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
Please update soon! I love this story!
kantorkan chapter 15 . 7/12/2015
What is mommies warning about?
Star Iron chapter 15 . 7/11/2015
I do hope that this story plays out differently. Since the Symbiote can apparently take on facets of its host's powers and even transfer them on to future hosts, any future encounters won't have the Spider Sense which is arguably Peter's most useful power. Also, with the facilities that the X Mansion has, as long as Warren isn't being a total A Hole, they would be able to figure out what the Symbiote actually eats and curb if not completely mitigate the irrational rage and aggression of the host. I would really like to see Peter get an upgrade as well since Bella is apparently a more lethal and well rounded version of X 23.
Holidai chapter 15 . 7/11/2015
I loved the birthday party scene. I wonder a bit about what her Natasha had to say but I'm glad she's gone all the same. The venom thing is really interesting, I don't know much about the original storyline behind that so I'm super curious. All in all? Amazing update!