Reviews for Riptide
respectjounin chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
You should definitely continue the story! It has a great first chapter so far
DammitMei chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
this looks so promising 3 it's very pretty already!
Icy-Blue22 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Thirrin~! I'm so glad you're doing ok and you're posting on ff again! This is a great start and I feel the same way Sakura does about open water. Everyone who really knows me knows that I refuse to be in water that I can't stand in, like I won't go to the deep end in any pool when they can get me to swim. I can't wait for the next update!
GothicEmoSakura09 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Next Chapter please...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
You have a couple of tense issues in your first two paragraphs, switching between first and third. Otherwise, this seems like a really cool premise; yay for polyamory and Sakura pairings. And whatever fic you choose to work on will be great, I'm sure.
Cheers.
yeshh chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Good work! update ;) amazing just like your other stories. will you update your OHSHC crossover fanfic? im a fan of that fic, well everything you write seems amazing. I hope i get to see another chap. Of that fic. Lol
Stormdragon6 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
What sort of drama and intrigue could be hiding in the lake town with almost nothing in it but a tiny populous of superstitious, backwoods fishermen? Are they ignorant of what's in their town or are they aware and HIDING the fact that they've got strange creatures or merpeople swimming under their houseboats? At least, that's what I assume is in the lake. I mean none of this in a demeaning way, rather that this town is being presented like a rickety old grandmother who refuses to accept the existence of cell phones and mini-fridges, but it CAN'T be that simple and one-layered. Something's there. I suspect it's merpeople. If it's anything more than or besides merpeople, I am yet unsuspecting. Those 8 chapters you've planned, how much of them is actually written? I hope I find out soon. I'll be waiting; thanks for writing.

- Storm
Kimimaro-Kun chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
can you update this fic? been waiting quite a while. :/ Will Kimimaro be in the next chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Yes! More please.
Birdy chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I like where you're going with this! Keep up the good work, I hope to read more from you soon :)
de caedere chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Really glad to see you're back! I like the setup of the story so far, and I'm looking forward to the rest. (Super excited for the Kimimaro/Sakura/Ino polyamorous romance though; you don't see that often, if at all.) Good luck with the next chapter!
VesperChan chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
*Flounders around on the floor like a fish having a spastic reaction to soy sauce*
Like, what-I can't-literally, I can't and like, omg and AAHAHAHAHAHAH! I am not able to-can you please-omgomgomgomgomgomg I know I'm not making sense, I know, I know, give me a minute. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
*Flounders around on the floor like a fish having a spastic reaction to soy sauce again*

I was having a good day but this made it soooooooo much better. So flipping much better. I will apologize in advance because I'm going to be annoying now. I'm so looking forward to what you have in store and I want so much poly Sakura with her own little centric pairings on the side and this has made me so excited you have no idea. Dang it I have asthma now and that got me excited. My head is buzzing like crazy with ideas and I'm wrapped up in suspense for the next piece. What will happen next? Mermaids? Wood people? Curses? Monsters? Hot monsters?
*Flounders around on the floor like a fish having a spastic reaction to soy sauce for the third time*
I'm real sorry about this. But thank you for letting me know, now I'm going to be bugging you about this because I'm hooked. So hooked. I read your AN three times.

Old fics can be hard to grapple with. Sometimes it hurts to look at them, I get it. Try not to let that distract you from writing though. You got something great here, something fresh, something new. It can be anything you want it to be and it's going to be great. Enjoy it! (Also write a lot because I'm thirsty as hell for this quality crack.)

When you update I will be there. When you mention this on tumblr, I will be there (If I'm not swamped with word and stressed into a wrap up burrito). But yeah, I'm on this like white on rice. I really look forward to reading your new work. I'll see you soon!

-Vesper chan
Apathink chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
polyarmorous merchildren,, im going to c,r
Hana-Taisho chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
this looks good. I Do hope since its a lake. there will be some sort of water being/mermaidor merman/monster. GOTTA HAVE ONE PLZ!
I'm glad to see you are alive!
welcome back!
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
The first chapter set up a great setting. I can't wait to see where this goes.