Reviews for Tales of a Wizard: Passing Connections
highlander348 chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
This chapter was funny! Rainbow is going to hurt Harry when she finally catches up with him! Lol

I had a suggestion for you concerning Harry's continued training. He mentioned he wanted to train with Shining Armor to make his shield charm even stronger. I mean if Shining can shield a whole kingdom then doesn't Harry have the potential to do so? Can you show a scene like that please? :)

Harry could start off small like placing a bubble shield around Ponyville and seeing how long he can hold that and under attack by say Twilight firing offensive spells at the shield. I know Twilight is already capable of doing it under similar circumstances. It's been hinted on the show that one day she might be as powerful as Celestia or at the very least Luna. I already believe she is more powerful then Cadence in magical strength that's for sure.

Also here is another idea I hope you consider. Knowing how protective Twilight is of Harry wouldn't she place a hidden tracking spell on him somehow? That way say if he got kidnapped she could track him in the NeverNever. Queen Mab has plans to kidnap Harry and seeing Twilight Sparkle in all her righteous fury as she storms the Winter Court to rescue her beloved would be so exciting and awesome! Especially a battle royale between a princess and a Queen! What do you think? :D
Tererdrone chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
Hahahaha hahha mamma bird
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
Yes he is back love your story
Tererdrone chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Yes thank you I love it so far, just one if you bring Dresden's brother over plz don't make him a changlings they feed off of love while love harms succubus. Plz continue the story I have been waiting so long for this!
Tererdrone chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Yes finaly I waited so long
legionbrony chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
Yes! Moar! I love your stuff! Never can get enough of it.
Slayer 10321 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Absolutely GLORIOUS! I'm so glad you're back with a sequel!
legionbrony chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Huzzah! Another story! After so long! Glad to see you're back. Love your writing!
kyugan chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Using the living embodiment of Chaos as a tactical weapon?
Only Dresden.